Malayalam and Music HD channels cost

• Thread starter sandz
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,543

sandz

Reaction score
I'm currently on Airtel dth and was thinking about moving to tata sky due to more music hd channels. Can someone please help me understand the costs associated with tata sky?

I need all malayalam channels (incl Asianet and Mazhavil Manorama HD) + all HD music channels (currently 4 channels). What would be the lowest possible combination of packs that I need to subscribe to get these?

Thanks in advance.

sandz said:
I'm currently on Airtel dth and was thinking about moving to tata sky due to more music hd channels. Can someone please help me understand the costs associated with tata sky?

I need all malayalam channels (incl Asianet and Mazhavil Manorama HD) + all HD music channels (currently 4 channels). What would be the lowest possible combination of packs that I need to subscribe to get these?

Thanks in advance.

Dhamaal Mix Base pack ₹285
DMHD Add-on pack ₹95
& U got two free regional pack with base pack(U can take any two regional pack i.e. Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu etc.)

Total cost ₹380 :k:k

What about 99 base pack + malayalam regional + dmhd. Is it possible?

sandz said:
What about 99 base pack + malayalam regional + dmhd. Is it possible?

In 99 base, u won't get music :hd channels without music pack+malayalam pack+dmhd=too costly. Its better u take above mentioned pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock