Discussion Best Hollywood HD movie channel in India

Best Hollywood HD Movie channel in India in terms of picture quality & movies collection

• &FLIX HD

• &PRIVE HD

• MNX HD

• SONY PIX HD

• MOVIES NOW HD

• MN+ HD

• STAR MOVIES HD

• STAR MOVIES SELECT HD

• HBO HD

• WB(not HD)

• Romedy Now HD

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Star Movies has the biggest selection of latest movies. Particularly superhero movies are always with Star. I cannot comment about other channels. I believe Zee (specifically &flix) is the least successful, like Zee Café in the GECs.
Zee Cafe use to be awesome. They had new season of most watched English shows like Grey's Anatomy, The Vampire Diaries, The Big Bang Theory, American Idol. But they had to ruin their channel with movies which almost nobody is interested on Gec channels.

Sony Pix, Star Movies now became Sony Max. Repeating same movies every week.
Star Movies Select HD, MN+ HD, WB are the best movie channel with amazing collection of movies.

Subscribed to Times Network Bouquet for Rs.20.

PDlWJj9.png

Thread has been closed since poll ended.

Winner-Sony PIX / HD

Sony Pix, Star Movies now became Sony Max. Repeating same movies every week.
Star Movies Select HD, MN+ HD, WB are the best movie channel with amazing collection of movies.
Subscribed to Times Network Bouquet for Rs.20.

PDlWJj9.png
Pallab501
This is not right thread to Post above two. Just to keep thread active you're posting.
Kindly refrain yourself from such acts. You can post such news in General discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock