Best Marathi GEC Poll

• Thread starter Thread starter Chinnmay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 2,366

Which is Best Marathi Entertainment Channel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Star Pravah, Colors Marathi, sony marathi and every channel except zee marathi and yuva both are useless channels I watch very less programs of zeemarathi.

I would Name StarPravah, not because of my love for Star but this channel has been a small player since few years. In the market where people were addicted to 2 channels, this channel has break that choices & has become a preferred name for entertainment in Maharashtra. Other Aspects which makes StarPravah different from compititer is their Theme!
"Marathi ParamPara Marathi Pravah"
Has helped the channel to make a connection with people of Maharashtra. Strong Fictions has made the channel a leader in few months after revamp snatching a position of rival which was ruling Marathi Market from more than 8 years!
Who thought a weak StarPravah will Rule Maharashtra's People Heart?
@Rockyy @Rajpatil98 @veer32564 @mani_music
@JollyLNB

I would Name StarPravah, not because of my love for Star but this channel has been a small player since few years. In the market where people were addicted to 2 channels, this channel has break that choices & has become a preferred name for entertainment in Maharashtra. Other Aspects which makes StarPravah different from compititer is their Theme!
"Marathi ParamPara Marathi Pravah"
Has helped the channel to make a connection with people of Maharashtra. Strong Fictions has made the channel a leader in few months after revamp snatching a position of rival which was ruling Marathi Market from more than 8 years!
Who thought a weak StarPravah will Rule Maharashtra's People Heart?
@Rockyy @Rajpatil98 @veer32564 @mani_music
@JollyLNB
I never thought in my dreams also and never expected that Star Pravah will bring this much good content serials and will Rule Maharashtra because of Zee Marathi but now they have breaked the record and Star Pravah is no.1

My vote is for ZEE marathi because the original content not remake show and all only original and unique concept. The dragging show is only disadvantage but the stories unique and different from other GEC.like ratris khel chale, devmanus , 100 days, lagir zal ji , tula pahte re, aggabai sasubai, Majya navaryachi bayko etc. All are unique stories and original so I prefers this GEC is best

STAR Pravah, because it has got what it deserves. From sm promos of it's serial, you can see how much the channel has invested in content, cast and cinematography of it's shows. Colors Marathi is also another favourite. I want ZEE Marathi, ZEE Yuva and SONY Marathi to try harder.

Back
Top Bottom