Discussion Best Hindi GEC Poll for 2020

Which according to you is/are the best GEC(s)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I too have casted my Vote for all the SPN channels in the poll
Sony TV and Sony Sab are bringing experimental content which is good in the long run,
Star Plus is good but somehow ok.

I too have casted my Vote for all the SPN channels in the poll
Sony TV and Sony Sab are bringing experimental content which is good in the long run,
Star Plus is good but somehow ok.
Its true they experiment with their content alott but i dont know when they will get fruit of their hardwork....i mean how much more time needed its already 20+yrs when they will get huge success like star

Its true they experiment with their content alott but i dont know when they will get fruit of their hardwork....i mean how much more time needed its already 20+yrs when they will get huge success like star
Actually they got their fruit with Shows like Bade Achche Lagte Hain, JJKN, and nice seasonal shows.

Actually they got their fruit with Shows like Bade Achche Lagte Hain, JJKN, and nice seasonal shows.
They have only 2-3 success in 20+yrs....i hope in future audience will watch their show as they have really worked hard for their content
But until nd unless all channels combinely decides to let go regressive content nthing will work....as indian audience always loves to see what is happening in other houses nd that is reflected in trps of shows.....if all channels decides to let go regressive contents then audience will no other choice than opting for quality content
But now even broadcasters/producers are also very lazy to do hardwork

Undoubtedly SET and SAB are the best channels on Indian TV .
They always try to bring something fresh , hatke, innovative concepts on TV.
SONY has creativity n quality in their shows .
Not any saas bahu n rona dhona dramas like Zee n Star my vote for SET n SAB only .
Sony n sab deserves to be On TOP in TRP chart not Star or Zee..

They have only 2-3 success in 20+yrs....i hope in future audience will watch their show as they have really worked hard for their content
But until nd unless all channels combinely decides to let go regressive content nthing will work....as indian audience always loves to see what is happening in other houses nd that is reflected in trps of shows.....if all channels decides to let go regressive contents then audience will no other choice than opting for quality content
But now even broadcasters/producers are also very lazy to do hardwork
Exactly what needs to be told. 😃👏

Why DD National is not on the List, who ruled 2020 with its offerings?
"Ye Bhedbhaw Kyu"

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock