Best way to recharge out of India

Joel Isaac

Reaction score
Hi All,

I need your help.

What do you think is the best way to recharge Dish tv for someone living outside of India? There's no way we can via SMS and i recently tried to do it online but my credit card did not process because only Indian credit cards are allowed.

I really hate to recharge via dealers as the do not understand the packages and always do the right opposite. plus they charge so much more. Last month, for a recharge sum of Rs.650, i had to pay them Rs.850. :)hd)

would really appreciate you help..

Joel Isaac said:
Hi All,

I need your help.

What do you think is the best way to recharge Dish tv for someone living outside of India? There's no way we can via SMS and i recently tried to do it online but my credit card did not process because only Indian credit cards are allowed.

I really hate to recharge via dealers as the do not understand the packages and always do the right opposite. plus they charge so much more. Last month, for a recharge sum of Rs.650, i had to pay them Rs.850. :)hd)

would really appreciate you help..
Do it by net banking if you have account in any Bank in India.. it is the best way to recharge DTH & Indian mobile services.

Master And Credit Card sure Working....what is reply when try to by Card ?
Where are u now ?

Vikram said:
Where are u now ?

mine is Visa.. message was "International credit cards are not allowed, please recharge with a credit card issued by an Indian bank".

Im in Sri Lanka.

Joel Isaac said:
Vikram said:
Where are u now ?

mine is Visa.. message was "International credit cards are not allowed, please recharge with a credit card issued by an Indian bank".

Im in Sri Lanka.

Dish Tv Generate Many Problems For Its Users , It is One From Them :angry
Dishtv Use Another Website For International Credit Card , Payment Transfer on this Site By US$,
Try To open dishtv.Sg ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock