Good News Bharat QR 50% Additional Balance offer is back - Recharge now!

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 205
  • Views: Views 32,908
201708180720.jpg

Guys need help

As usual i wanted to recharge TS via MVISA with HDFC PayZaap App. I know its changed with BharatQR on TS as well as the App

I followed the same procedure i used to follow last month, scanned the code via App and did recharge. Got message from bank that successful but TS a/c not showing recharge, no message received from TS also.

What can i do

Guys need help

As usual i wanted to recharge TS via MVISA with HDFC PayZaap App. I know its changed with BharatQR on TS as well as the App

I followed the same procedure i used to follow last month, scanned the code via App and did recharge. Got message from bank that successful but TS a/c not showing recharge, no message received from TS also.

What can i do
You'll receive refund within 3 working days, then recharge again to get CB.

If you recharge during month end, you will most likely loss cashback due to this issue at TS end. Nothing much can be done though!:(

You'll receive refund within 3 working days, then recharge again to get CB.

If you recharge during month end, you will most likely loss cashback due to this issue at TS end. Nothing much can be done though!:(

Ok, thanks bro. So this is an automatic process right, and i dont need to speak to TS or bank regarding refund.

I dont think i can recharge this month as i will be going out of station for chaturthi and will be back after a week

So this is an automatic process right
Yes bro, it is. Incase you don't get, email TS CC with transaction number and they will confirm whats the issue. I got in 14th day after a lot hassle once.:p

Is it still working ? I tried 2 times using SBI and in both case payment failed, waiting for refund. It used to work flawlessly now it is the worst payment service :angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock