Big cbs channels coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mazhar
actually 2 a-la-carte going to be introduced. English joy and english entertainment . In english ent. They are going to add these channels along with world movies. Waiting for official confirmation

ok.. thats good news... i hope they dont make upscaled hd of the Big CBS channels as they have made in case of Fox channels...
And another concern is if the new Big CBS channels are introduced on AsiaSat 5 in SD format again the question of monoblock lnb will arise...
Hope they make the Big CBS channels available on NSS 6 and in normal SD, and in HD format if true HD feed of the channels is available at all

BIG CBS Channels are crap only these days. Not a good move really!

No good shows in these channels, seen in RDTV once.

What i have learnt is Dish tv is moving some channels like Food first from NSS6 to AsiaSat 5 because of making free space in NSS 6, because they know if they make new premium channels available in NSS6, the viewership of those channels will increase, because still many SD subscribers are not aware and many of them are not willing to spare extra money for a monoblock LNB...
Indian viewership is more economical than technological, everybody wants less expenditure, so what i learnt from my dish tv care centre is that SD subscribers are not willing to change to monoblock lnb. So currently dish tv is making transponders of NSS 6 free by moving less viewed channels from NSS 6 to AsiaSat 5. That is the reason why Food first was moved to AsiaSat 5, and for ur kind info many less viewed channels will be transited to AsiaSat 5 as per my sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock