Big cbs channels coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
the news is itself copy of other forum.........so why this issue will not raise?????biswajit himself admit that this news is a copy........All we know it is a copy paste ............

bUt i am not against the forum rule..........But donot post the news of other forum.Pls it is not the insult for thread creator.......If the forum is strict on its rule that it will not provide the link then good but at least not copy pate.If someone is providing the news then give the proper source.......

@ Amarjeet : Not a place to discuss this bro. I am not a newbie to online communities, have been in communities and forums since long enough, and as far as I can tell, 'MOST' of the forums dont allow copying other forums and blogs. Its because its like copying from competition...

biswajit bro said that its a copy, but he did NOT mention any source. Here, we believe him based on trust and not source. So, this doesnt violate rules i guess :)

Now, Lets stay on Topic and not hijack the thread...if you want, we can discuss this via PM :)

Well amarjeet don't see what other sites do, just go with your own. If you really think its a copy then use report button and team will think and do the proper think. Also in another forum this news is posted by a new member why you are not telling from where he got the news also when our news get copied to that worst forum why you don't ask them from where you got this news? When shamless29 copied vardaan tv on d2h news to that crap site why you had not asked him there for link back?

We are not allowing the link forever. Want to stay withour own ddf identity.

After all is just a news.
Everyone have its own sources. so people says that he copied there and where...
I will always welcome new update whatever will be the source

@offtopic : @Sudhansu... poster warned and told not to take other forum name here... thanks for reporting..

anybody knows about these channels?? when they r coming to dishtv.??

From march 15 th, new add on packs will be introduced.
so there will be a chance of Big cbs channels on that date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock