Good News Big Magic & Big Ganga To Rebrand as Zee Magic & Zee Ganga

Big Magic & Big Ganga may be rebranded as Zee Magic & Zee Ganga respectively soon.
Recently, in BARC India’s official Website, this two new logo has been added, removing their current logos.

Also Big Magic Punjab & Big Ganga Talkies, these 2 unlaunched channels license name will be changed as Zee Punjabi & Zee Ganga Talkies respectively (my assumptions only but 99.9% possibilities).
It is up to the MIB now. Hopefully they will change the licences of Big Magic, Big Ganga and Sony Ten Golf HD to Zee Magic, Zee Ganga and Sony Marathi HD.

It is up to the MIB now. Hopefully they will change the licences of Big Magic, Big Ganga and Sony Ten Golf HD to Zee Magic, Zee Ganga and Sony Marathi HD.
I guess, MIB have confirmed the name change license for Big Magic & Big Ganga, that's why new logos are updated on BARC India's official website. But Sony Ten Golf HD still there, means Sony Marathi HD will take few more times to arrive.

I guess, MIB have confirmed the name change license for Big Magic & Big Ganga, that's why new logos are updated on BARC India's official website. But Sony Ten Golf HD still there, means Sony Marathi HD will take few more times to arrive.
BARC has nothing to do with it. The logos for Zee Magic/Ganga were available already, but the logo for Sony Marathi HD is not there. BARC updated in advance. Whether BARC updates it is not important. Whether MIB grants the licence is important.

Finally!!!! :kiss::kiss:
Yes finally!!!
Almost one & half year later....
Finally MIB have approved name change license for Big Ganga & Big Magic!!! Very soon they will become Zee Ganga & Zee Magic respectively.

Last edited:
Big Ganga, No. 1 Bhojpuri channel in India, is going to rebrand as Zee Ganga very soon.
I have asked them few days back through messenger. They have replied me that very soon they will be rebranded, though particular date is not mentioned by them.
This doesn't seem to be believable. MIB is taking a lot of time to grant licences to SPN and Zee (Sony Marathi HD and Zee Magic/Ganga have been waiting for months), while Viacom (Colors Gujarati/Bangla Cinema) and Star (SS1 Telugu/Kannada) are getting them granted very fast. I doubt Big Ganga will get the licence quickly. After all, how soon is 'soon'?

Another indication
Zee have removed Big Ganga logo from their official website recently. But Big Magic logo is still present there. It seems not Big Magic, but Big Ganga's rebranding time is too near.
Domestic Broadcasting Business of ZEEL - ZEE Entertainment
How is that they can rebrand one and leave the other as it is?! What logic is that?
Also, please don't consider websites for 'indications' as this website is super lazy. They still show Sarthak TV logo while Zee Sarthak is already on air. They show old logo for Zee Kannada and not even included Zee Kannada HD in the website.

@DreamFan bro all the news you brings are becoming true now a days:tup:
Anyway you are lucky that you got message from the channel directly as mostly this type of news doesn't get passed through fb.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock