Breaking Big update with cloud recording and catchup TV

Cloud Recording & Catchup TV review

First thing came to my mind while testing Cloud recording feature is Cloud recording is the replacement for Airtel DVR we can watch one and record another on Cloud and 500 GB Free Cloud Storage is added to the Account.

Catchup TV is limited version of Cloud recording as it's limited to 10 days preloaded programs which can be streamed anytime.

Catch up & Cloud recording is enabled as of now on limited same set of Channels.But it'll be very beneficial from ROI users perspective Zee,Sony SD & HD Hindi GECs available as of now.

Tamil Channels available as of now were Zee Tamil,Jaya movies,Jaya max,Jaya TV,Polimer TV & Kalaignar TV.

With addition of these cloud recording & catchup Tv features to more channels and with proper ads from Airtel Side,Airtel Internet TV will see a huge demand.

Last edited:
This update is tempting me. @HOUSE-MD you must be lucky to buy and get update immediately. Enjoy bros. What's Next? Channel additions I guess.

Most of the movie channels are not available for cloud recording.

Good for the people who want to watch multiple episodes of same program at one time like man versus wild or any other family series.

What is cloud recording?
Is it DVR type?
If I recording those channels, at time it should online?

What is cloud recording?
Is it DVR type?

Haven't used to it fully,definitely at the end of the day will check multiple recordings (2 or 3 Channels) & confirm you.

You can record program from one channel while watching other channel.

What is cloud recording?
Is it DVR type?

I recorded 2 Channels Kalaignar TV & Jaya TV from 10 to 10:30 Am What happened is it recorded the 2 programs but it played from catchup TV stream itself so upto 10 days by default all the catchup TV channels will be prerecorded & stored in Airtel Server itself.

My cloud storage space isn't consumed & only 2 MB for program title name saved to my cloud so after 10 days if I click that it might play from my cloud until then it will available in Catchup stream itself.

Last edited:
Hi @karan_hdl About watching one and recording another. This applies to channels in different TPs and polarity too? How does it work with cloud? Thanks

Last edited:
Hi @karan_hd About watching one and recording another. This applies to channels in dulifferent TPs and polarity too? How does it work with cloud? Thanks

There is no need to record bro upto 10 days program in the form of Catchup TV already stored in Airtel Server itself and if you want to retain it for a longer time you may record.

It can record any channels in any TPs,The Cloud Recording & Catchup TV available only for same set of very limited Channels as of now.

There is no need to record bro upto 10 days program in the form of Catchup TV already stored in Airtel Server itself and if you want to retain it for a longer time you may record.

It can record any channels in any TPs,The Cloud Recording & Catchup TV available only for same set of very limited Channels as of now.
Ok, it's well understood now. Thanks for the clarification

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock