Breaking Big update with cloud recording and catchup TV

Just a bit out of topic. Where are the fm audio channels in Airtel Internet TV? Ads are shown that its on ch 479. But theres no such ch number in this internet box @karan_hdl

Now from the topic :). I record a channel for a while. It says recording on cloud. I stop recording and can't see it anywhere. I checked cloud, catchup tv, recordings. So where's the recording?

Now from the topic :). I record a channel for a while. It says recording on cloud. I stop recording and can't see it anywhere. I checked cloud, catchup tv, recordings. So where's the recording?

When you can cancel a recording in the midway it won't get saved anywhere in the cloud.

You can watch that same program via catchup TV selecting the Particular Channel and the Program there it will be surely available as a Catch up stream.

Cloud Recording & Catchup TV review

First thing came to my mind while testing Cloud recording feature is Cloud recording is the replacement for Airtel DVR we can watch one and record another on Cloud and 500 GB Free Cloud Storage is added to the Account.

Catchup TV is limited version of Cloud recording as it's limited to 10 days preloaded programs which can be streamed anytime.

Catch up & Cloud recording is enabled as of now on limited same set of Channels.But it'll be very beneficial from ROI users perspective Zee,Sony SD & HD Hindi GECs available as of now.

Tamil Channels available as of now were Zee Tamil,Jaya movies,Jaya max,Jaya TV,Polimer TV & Kalaignar TV.

With addition of these cloud recording & catchup Tv features to more channels and with proper ads from Airtel Side,Airtel Internet TV will see a huge demand.

Internet TV version 06.02.67 , following issues are observed:

1) HDMI CTRL ( RIHD) is not working after 06.02.67 upgraded, power off TV-->STB will power off automatically, TV power on will ---> STB will power on , But display will not come, we need to change some channel then only we can see picture.

2) After 06.02.67 upgraded some how signal strength YELLO & quality shows RED ( below recommended value )

3) Some time remote mouse over sensitive

Last edited:
Hey guys, newbie here!
Actually, I am suffering from a big problem in airtel internet TV from the moment it got installed in my home and it's been around 15 days since am using the Internet TV STB, the problem is that though am having a 12M recording top up and 32GB pendrive am just not able to record any program nor use the USB drive for storing applications and the message that it is showing me that storage device needs to be formatted before use and whenever I format it, it shows can't format. I have tried with multiple storage devices but to only fail. Please help me in this regard if anyone has faced the same issue or if anyone has any solution for this problem and one more thing, has the cloud recording been enabled in airtel internet TV?

With this update Service List update is customised to run in background of the channel which we are watching with users not even aware of it.

Before it will run a seperate screen saying service list update in progress & completely block the channel that's running for few minutes that's a big distraction & big complaint of many Internet TV users.

Last edited:
Hey guys, newbie here!
Actually, I am suffering from a big problem in airtel internet TV from the moment it got installed in my home and it's been around 15 days since am using the Internet TV STB, the problem is that though am having a 12M recording top up and 32GB pendrive am just not able to record any program nor use the USB drive for storing applications and the message that it is showing me that storage device needs to be formatted before use and whenever I format it, it shows can't format. I have tried with multiple storage devices but to only fail. Please help me in this regard if anyone has faced the same issue or if anyone has any solution for this problem and one more thing, has the cloud recording been enabled in airtel internet TV?
Edit: you'll have to raise a complaint.

Hi all, i recently took internet tv connection
I am facing problem with cloud recording and catchup tv
When ever i try to signup for cloud it shows placing the subscription request has been failed
Catchup tv showing account suspended
Plz help

Hi all, i recently took internet tv connection
I am facing problem with cloud recording and catchup tv
When ever i try to signup for cloud it shows placing the subscription request has been failed
Catchup tv showing account suspended
Plz help

Bro Make sure you keep your wifi connected as it works on Internet.

When request is placed the first time try after 5-10 mins it should surely work.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock