"BIGG BOSS 10" - Manveer Wins the show !!

RE: "BIGG BOSS 10" Discussions, News, contestants list

kumarvishwas said:
Exactly,this time Raj Nayak is playing smart,the producers need to pay lot of amount to celebrities like Rimi and Aman and all others but by bringing in aam jaanta they have reduced their budget,2 or 3 non celebs were okay but 14 non celebs against 6 celebs is just not exciting to see  :u :dodgy

I am sure the show will crash within few weeks and then they would need to bring in some celebrity people as wild cards

yes bro.. even I didnt know, d starting date... until I saw an ad today only.

But on d other hand, celebs have their image in their minds, therefore, dot push themselves inside d house..
These commoners might just go to any extend to make a carrier in TV/ be in limelight.
The fight wud be more in these ppl, as instead of established ppl...

May be we get to see some aspiring models strip inside d house, just to make it big in d glam world :shy

SarfaRaZ said:
@Shawl bro make a sticky thread for all BB 10 updates nd news :k

this thread is sticky only :shy

kumarvishwas said:
14 non celebs against 6 celebs is just not exciting to see  :u :dodgy

All 14 will not go inside.. 6-7 will go..

Rom1moR said:

Yes but others might be entering as wild cards  :dodgy

We need Celebrities and not aam jaanta in house,even celebrities this time are normal known faces but not much controversial

Rom1moR said:

may be they ll see d response of d audience... and then only rest 7 will go inside...

otherwise it wud be 50-50, with celebs n commoners.

Show takes off with 14-15 contestants.. By the time of introduction of wild card if bigg boss finds any interestin contestant from remainin non celebs then only they will send in 1-2 of non celeb inside as wild card..
otherwise bigg boss will bring some controversial/well known celeb as a wild card..

things will be clearer tomorrow... :tup

This year's bigg boss format credit goes to Rimi..

Rom1moR said:
This year's bigg boss format credit goes to Rimi..

how ? did she suggest it last yr ?

People who followed last season know what rimi brought in the show bein a celeb.. the situation went to the stage that bigg boss.. even Salman wanted her to leave the show but she refused to leave as she did not wanted to loose the money she signed for..
Celebs r more image concious..

hmm... yeah bro, thats wht I also said. ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock