DDF Exclusive Bigg Boss 12 On Colors

What happend to Neha Pendse entry ?
As per rumours she was ready to go inside but after seeing the ratings makers are no more interested to show wild card as I also think the same why waste money when there is no chance of profit. Now they'll run the show in full speed and soon we had a winner.

I don't like Shiv, but His Thrown Out from the house reason is not correct.
He was already got lucky ones when he got physical with Deepak by kicking on his face so this time a strict decision needed. I also think he was the least vote getter so bb team evicted shiv by giving rule breaking reason so that others who not following rules gets the message
What happend to Neha Pendse entry ?
I think her re-entry cancelled otherwise she could have entered by now

He was already got lucky ones when he got physical with Deepak by kicking on his face so this time a strict decision needed. I also think he was the least vote getter so bb team evicted shiv by giving rule breaking reason so that others who not following rules gets the message
I don't agree with you in this point. Srishty and Saba also had an Physical Fight.And This Season most of the contestant breaking rules. Nominated for entire season according to me should be perfect punishment for him. And last week jasleen and rohit was in botom according to vote. Voting details
Biggboss12 VotingTrend previous week
1 Dipika✔️
2 Sreesanth✔️
3 DeepakThakur✔️
4 SrishtyRode ➖
5 Shivashish➖
6 Jasleen❌
7 Rohit❌

Dipika, Sreesanth,Deepak,Srishty and shiv are Safe now.

Srishty and Saba also had an Physical Fight.
They also got the punishment that they cannot become Captain for entire season whereas Shiv at that time didn't got any punishment for hitting Deepak. Also we have seen many weeks no eviction but to evict saba they did double eviction that week only. So for me shiv eviction is justified and I don't believe in voting trends khabri's post according to SM Buzz created for contestants

This is realy shocking
SrishtyRode ELIMINATED
I don't like Srishty. But What She is Eliminated This Week.

This is realy shocking
SrishtyRode ELIMINATED
I don't like Srishty. But What She is Eliminated This Week.
Rohit & Jasleen were giving content.
Vikas and Rohit are connected apart from which Colors & Vikas bond is also good.

Sree fans use to vote for her but this time I prefer voting for Jasleen. She was baised in Snake task.
Karma might be?

Rohit & Jasleen were giving content.
Vikas and Rohit are connected apart from which Colors & Vikas bond is also good.

Sree fans use to vote for her but this time I prefer voting for Jasleen. She was baised in Snake task.
Karma might be?
Yes I also agree with your all Point.
But According To Me Rohit Suchanti Should Be Evicted This Week.

Luxury Budget Task *Panchayat*
House in Two Teams
Team -1
1. Romil
2. SreeSanth
3. DipikaKakar
4. MehaDhade
TEAM-2
1. SurbhiRana
2. Rohit Suchanti
3. DeepakThakur
4. KaranvirBohra
Jaseeln & #Somi Are Panch ( Judge)

TEAM CAPTAINS

TEAM 1- CAPTAIN is DipikaKakar
TEAM2 - Captain is DeepakThakur

Luxury Budget Task Panchayat
DAY -1 OVER
SCORE 👇
TEAM DipikaKakar - 2 POINTS
TEAM Deepak Thakur- 1 POINT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock