DDF Exclusive Bigg Boss 12 On Colors

CAPTAINCY TASK
There is a store Room and a Bus in Garden Area . One-One bag is Named of every HMs is in the Store Room.On Every Buzzer Housemates Have to Run into Store Room & Pick a Bag of Another HM's Name & Have to get into Bus.
Now on Next Station/Buzzer,Only One Housemate Can Come out from Bus. Whose Named Bag in His Hand Will be Out from CAPTAINCY Task
On First Buzzer Romil Choudhary Left the Bus . He Has Deepak's Bag in His Hand . That Means Deepak is OUT.RomilChoudhary Kicked Out DeepakThakur From CAPTAINCY Race by Throwing his Named Bag Out From Bus.

CAPTAINCY TASK

On 2nd Station/Buzzer
SreeSanth Left Bus With unknown(name not known) Named Bag

BIGGEST NEWS OF THE SEASON

The One Who Win This CAPTAINCY Task Will Get

🎫TICKET TO SEMI FINALE🎫
Means Direct Entry in Semi Final Week

Last edited:
sree is victim of his public life. had public life of those sadakchap people known then things would have been different as other person can also demean/degrade/provoke them.

Last edited:
According To News, Shocking News is Here
Rohit Suchanti Got Slapped by Sreesanth 👋👋
Because Rohit Was Poking Sree on Very Bad Level.

Shocking
CAPTAINCY TASK IS OVER
CAPTAINCY CONTENDERS ARE
SurbhiRana
RohitSuchanti

Now I Am Really Pissed With This Show. Between out of this useless 2 one got Ticket to semi final. I am really angry and frustrated.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock