DDF Exclusive Bigg Boss 12 On Colors

No Eviction This Week.
I Think This Season Big Boss Team Became Mad. Most of the week, No Eviction. Also They Carry Forward This Week Nomination next Week, So Ultimately Somi, Rohit, Surbhi Save For Next Week Nomination.

No Eviction This Week.
I Think This Season Big Boss Team Became Mad. Most of the week, No Eviction. Also They Carry Forward This Week Nomination next Week, So Ultimately Somi, Rohit, Surbhi Save For Next Week Nomination.
This is ridiculous, we are not seeing the Contestant's game this season rather only the BB Team's Manipulation is on show here. Why are they protecting Freeloader Somi, Mad Surbhi Rana and arrogant/annoying Rohit ? I sincerely hope the fakester Deepak gets eliminated this time ?

Even they are behaving in bad banner in front of guests, speak bad manner even in front of them.

Such high level of accusations in front of guests didnt happen in previous season.
they r even arguing,fighting, provoking, making nasty comments in front of Big Bhai which used to be not welcomed in past seasons.

Even they are behaving in bad banner in front of guests, speak bad manner even in front of them.

Such high level of accusations in front of guests didnt happen in previous season.
I felt sree's Word for Surbhi was bad. But If Someone Provoking Me Continueously That much level, I don't Know what I will doing in such situation. May be I also done something like this, or something big.

I felt sree's Word for Surbhi was bad. But If Someone Provoking Me Continueously That much level, I don't Know what I will doing in such situation. May be I also done something like this, or something big.

Thats exactly what Deepika, Jasleen and Megha said. What is said was wrong, but when someones keeps going personal on ones family and career, and uses slang-bad language, insults every time such a reaction is bound to happen.

I agree the word was bad, but please check the videos on Voot (people shared it in FB), Surbhi's actions the gestures she was making were vulgar and hence Sree said it. I hate Sree's arrogance but this time he was not wrong, Surbhi deserved it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock