DDF Exclusive Bigg Boss 12 On Colors

Shocking
CAPTAINCY TASK IS OVER
CAPTAINCY CONTENDERS ARE
SurbhiRana
RohitSuchanti

Now I Am Really Pissed With This Show. Between out of this useless 2 one got Ticket to semi final. I am really angry and frustrated.

How can this be true ???

Very bad and now feel these people have support from inside

I'm really frustrated with the way the show is being handled. The way Deepak and Rohit bullied Jasleen & Megha is not justified at all. KVB is really doing the serial vamp aunty type work here, instigating people and enjoying the fights with others. The way physical violence is banned is good in the same way, ganging up and bullying is wrong too. It is not like this has not happened before, it has but the way the Happy Club is doing is so bad.

I'm glad Romil took a stand for Jasleen and shut that loser Rohit. But I don't understand that BB Team's bias towards arrogant bullies like Rohit and Surbhi. One of them is going to be in Finale as well !! (as per social media news) Height of partiality ! Rohit, Surbhi were insulting Megha and Jasleen that they will get evicted soon. I sincerely hoped that Surbhi or Rohit will get a mid week eviction and kicked out of the house (that would have been justified), looks like it will never happen. :(

Exclusive FamilyWeek
Family Members of the HMs have
been called for 8th of december saturday 2018. Thats why WeekendKaVaar has been preponed
No member is going inside today or tomorrow.
**This is My Favourite Task

Last edited:
Sponsor Task ( Car Clean)

🚕 Somi Khan , Megha Dhade & Jasleen Matharu Are Supporting Romil Choudhary

🚕 Dipika Kakar, Rohit Suchanti & Surbhi Rana are Supporting SREESANTH
🚕 Deepak Thakur is Sanchalak

Sponsor Task
Romil Choudhary Vs SREESANTH
& The Winner is
🚗 SREESANTH 🚗

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock