Bigg Boss 13 - News & Updates | Mon - Friday 10:30pm, Sat - Sunday 9pm

A video of Paras Chhabra, a contestant of the controversial reality show Bigg Boss 13, seen without his wig has taken the social media by storm.

In the latest episode of the show, Paras was seen roaming around the washroom area of the Bigg Boss house sans his wig, reports news18.com.

Paras's wig had earlier come off in a previous episode during a task. That video too went viral and "Abra ka Dabra-- Paras Chhabra" was massively trolled on social media.

Source

Source

Bigg Boss 13: Video of Paras Chhabra without wig goes viral

BB ratings dropped last week.... so Shukla ji is back in form ! :lol:

This weekend, it was quite entertaining..... without Shukla.... this house is dead !! He is running d show.
Yes I Fully Agree With You. Personally I Dont Like Him Now At All. But I Cant Deny The Fact That He Is Running The Show.

Salman is going to clean utensils and bathroom in today's episode.

BiANznt.jpg

Bigg Boss 13: Salman Khan cleans the bathroom and utensils; leaves housemates embarrassed - Times of India

I feel Bagga wud be eliminated this week !!

Here's my prediction for d last week: asim, Shukla, shenaz, Rashmi, paras, mahira, tuli

BB thread this year has been active only in the past couple of weeks. Otherwise it is getting more silent every year.

The same applies to the Tamil and Telugu BB threads. Only Kannada is relatively more active.

BB thread this year has been active only in the past couple of weeks. Otherwise it is getting more silent every year.

The same applies to the Tamil and Telugu BB threads. Only Kannada is relatively more active.

May be Shukla and Paras were active members on this forum ( hiding wid other usernames )
Now that they ve entered d BB house...... there are fewer ppl left to discuss the BB thread :lol:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock