Bigg Boss 13 - News & Updates | Mon - Friday 10:30pm, Sat - Sunday 9pm

Mahira Sharma slaps Paras Chhabra; latter says 'I stay away from girls who slap guys'

In the upcoming episode of Bigg Boss 13, Mahira Sharma and Rashami Desai get into an argument and within no time they get into a war of words. Asim tells Shefali Bagga, Madhurima, Rashami and he will be eating rotis. Mahira tells them that she does not want food to get wasted. Rashami tells she will make rotis on her own and she does not want to eat the rotis made by Mahira as she is negative.

Mahira gets angry with Paras Chhabra. He asks her why she is frustrated and is fighting with him. He goes to cover her mouth forcefully and she slaps him on his face. Paras loses his calm and yells at her. He tells Mahira that he stays away from girls who slap guys and for him, his self-respect comes first.

TOI

they need ppl who can cook full time as well.... that's why aarti is still in d house...

as cooking is no an easy job..... and requires expertise level..... all d guys are noobs, Shukla paras, vishal asim when it comes to cooking...
Rashmi is injured, arhann eliminated

d only cooks they ve is aarti mahira, jariwala..... Rashmi wud start to cook in some time. Not sure how much can tuli cook

I Dont Support Siddharth Now A Days. I Dont Like Him. But Today's Episode He Is Damn Funny. I Really Enjoyed It. He Is Very Funny Today.

And Yes Shehnaaz Now Loking Over Possessive. Over Possessiveness Is Very Harmful. She Is Reallly Forcing Siddharth Now A Days. She Looking Mental Now A Days More.

Shehnaz is acting so weird, irritating and like a child.

Can't even watch Bigg Boss peacefully coz of this person.
Maybe she thinks that she is entertaining the audience by doing this, but in reality it's very irritating & annoying to watch.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock