Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: "BIGG BOSS 9" Discussions & related news

He charged ₹6.5cr per episode last year

"Radhe maa" aa rehi bigg boss me
Source : abp news channel

I got BORED when Farah khan started hosting Bigg Boss show.

The Colors reality show, Bigg Boss has always been home and a 're-launch' pad for celebrities who have faded from the memory of audiences. Showrunners of the reality show are alwys on th look out for people who can hold the attension of their viewers.

This time, according to the media reports, the makers trying to rope in the contoversial, self-styled godwoman Radhe Maa to be a part of Bigg Boss season 9. 

Ex- Bigg Boss contestant Dolly Bindra, a disciple of Radhe Maa, had accused Radhe Maa of forcing her into the sexual acts. Radhe Maa was in headlines because the pictures of her in mini skirt went viral on social media. 

Bigg Boss is always know for taking contestants that are involved in some or the other controversy. It won't be surprising if Radhe Maa is confirmed as one of the participants for it.

Source: DNA News Link

Radhe maa in bigg boss :skd :em

Wud be gr8 fun to see her... hope she wears even shorter skirts inside d house... :shy :rofl

RE: "BIGG BOSS 9" {Radhe Maa expected to enter}

After Radhe maa there are updates that Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh- may enter big boss house

I think She will not enter... By doing this she will lost her audience (so called Bhakats) Just for the sake of few crores she will not ready to loose her Bhakats i.e customers by which she is earning more than Prize Money

she wants to be famous... ppl like her, will go for any name and fame... that may come to them.

Eager to see her in bikini inside d pool of d house.. :D

What if This time Big Boss invite 13-14 Babas to the show as a participant under a Baba Theme?? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock