"BIGG BOSS 9" {Prince Narula Wins the show}

who will be the winner of bb9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: "BIGG BOSS 9" {Priya Malik enters as new wild card}

New updates ::

RishabhSinha peed on the ground during the task, Salman Khan pulled his leg upon this thing

From now onward Salman khan episodes MAY be telecasted on sunday & Monday every week

: The argument between Rochelle and Priya turned abusive during the task and it was another cat fight in Bigg Boss 9

Priya slamed Rochelle for abusing her. She said “I am giving you medicine and in return you are abusing me.

Priya offered medicines to Rochelle Rao as she was feeling weak and restless, but in return Roch abused her later.

Roch told Priya that she is an incompetent captain as she couldn't arrange painkillers as She asked for it before.

Roch argued that even though she and Rimi were of the same height, her rope was cut more in comparison to Rimi's.

Priya came in and advocated BB’s decision.She told Rochelle to obey whatever decision BB gave and not to complain

When Jallad started to cut Rochelle’s rope, she complained to BB that her rope was cut more in comparison to others.

•┈┈┈••✦✿✦••┈┈┈•

I have one question to everyone ---

is Kanwaljeet Singh gay??

I think he is pretending to be gay... whrn he s not.
He has kids.... and is 60 yrs old.

What can he do at that age..... :shy

Is Rimi sen Evicted :huh

RIMI is not Here on Big boss :shy

yup, rimi was evicted yesterday :k

Now its time for Diggi to go out of the house. She is seriously ill and Bigg Boss has asked her to stay out of tasks though she demanded to take full part in the upcoming tasks of the house.

she thinks, she can laze around to victory in d BB show :hehe

she shud have been eliminated long time back.
Infact, rimi was more entertaining than diggi.

"BIGG BOSS 9" {Keith re-enters, Rimi evicted}

Kanwaljeet, Diggi should be the next eliminations

RE: "BIGG BOSS 9" {New Time> 10:25 pm - 11:20 pm}

New Time> 10:25 pm - 11:20 pm

RE: "BIGG BOSS 9" {New Time> 10:25 pm - 11:20 pm}

Kieshwer"s team destroyed Mandana"s versace shoes and then mandana wants to trash the Diamond ring of Kanwaljeet but then Prince , Rochelle, kieth gives up the task as they were trying to convince Kanwaljeet but priya tell them they will lost if they do this and then A team shows White flag & lost the task.

Mandana get upset and abuses kieth at which Kieshwer becomes angry but Kieth Defends Mandana that she was talking about him not about them .

Kieshwer will break down after her fight with prince .

Prince won the seducing task.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock