Discussion Bigg Boss Kannada Season 10 | Colors Kannada

Sudeep finally raised voice for bad comment on Pratham from Vinay

Last edited:
From yesterday this people finding the meaning of this phrase in kannada and trending 🔥. The one who watched BBK will be able to answer this..

dD7fPoU.png

Neethu seems to be out this week
But Varthur Santhosh wants to quit the show. Don't know whether he will be allowed to go out or not. If he goes out, then I think there will not be other elimination.

But Varthur Santhosh wants to quit the show. Don't know whether he will be allowed to go out or not. If he goes out, then I think there will not be other elimination.
Both Neethu and Ishani still in the house. Vartur is missing. Either he is eliminated or went to secret room.

This weekend it seems to be a double elimination. If it's true, then Bhagyashree and Neetu are eliminated. Ishani will be safe.

Also, Sudeep might question Varthur Santhosh for not informing about Marriage and child to Bigg Boss, and might drop that conversation there itself.

Last edited:
This weekend it seems to be a double elimination. If it's true, then Bhagyashree and Neetu are eliminated. Ishani will be safe.

Also, Sudeep might question Varthur Santhosh for not informing about Marriage and child to Bigg Boss, and might drop that conversation there itself.

Update:
Ishani is out today during double elimination. One more contestant will be out tomorrow.

Bigg Boss episodes and promos are nowadays like a Ramji mega serials. As each Promo reaches millions of viewers before telecast, these promos are very much misleading and damaging the contestants image by only highlighting one sided part.

Moreover, Bigg Boss script are playing with emotions which could even drag for 2 days and highlighting only dramas than actual tasks.

For example, Guest Narendra left the house but shown as Sangeeta left. I think that cheap tricks of Zee team also shifted to BBK team.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock