Discussion Bigg Boss Marathi Season 3 - News & Updates

Utkarshs gameplan backfired...
He nominated Trupti and Jay, amidst Sonali Meenal and Vishal.. thinking Sonali will get evicted... But it backfired and Trupti got evicted 😂🤣

So happy 😂🔥

ObHKo1k.jpg

Utkarshs gameplan backfired...
He nominated Trupti and Jay, amidst Sonali Meenal and Vishal.. thinking Sonali will get evicted... But it backfired and Trupti got evicted 😂🤣

So happy 😂🔥

ObHKo1k.jpg
That man should go out I hate him even Jai is better then him he is very bad player of home just using Jai & there is nothing as friendship.
Jai should be aware and play separate game then only audience will accept him.

That man should go out I hate him even Jai is better then him he is very bad player of home just using Jai & there is nothing as friendship.
Jai should be aware and play separate game then only audience will accept him.
Swear I can't stand Utkarsh's face even a minute...

Big boss Marathi Season 2 contestant Abhijeet Bichukle to be wild card entry in Big Boss Hindi this show is very boring with boring players that now they are bringing Him for entertainment and increasing Trp 😂😜 also they need big boss Marathi viewers but it's not possible.

Sonali is playing so good earlier she was like doing timepass and all but now she has improved a lot & playing really well & on short period of time she has become favorite of many people well played Sonali 👍

Tomorrow Dadus is going to get eliminated for sure 😂 he really doesn't deserve in house because of him some good players got nominated & then eliminated now it's his chance to leave house 💯.

Mahesh Manjrekar went in Big Boss hindi now Salman khan to come in Big Boss Marathi.
OCe7QYR.jpg

After getting good trp & response from Audience makers have decided to extend Big boss marathi ,grand finale will be in January 2022. Earlier when this show started it was not getting much importance but now it's doing well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock