Discussion Bigg Boss Marathi Season 3 - News & Updates

Exactly man.. pathetic day today 😭😭😭 adish evicted.. india lost.. just crap
Now it will be really boring to watch big boss already they removed Surekha they could use her for giving good content also adish who was good but kept boring players like Dadus, Sonali & aavishkar who are weak and less content giving people.
Strong Players are Minal, Jay, Meera, Vishal also we can say after them Vikas & Gayatri are there but others..

Now it will be really boring to watch big boss already they removed Surekha they could use her for giving good content also adish who was good but kept boring players like Dadus, Sonali & aavishkar who are weak and less content giving people.
Strong Players are Minal, Jay, Meera, Vishal also we can say after them Vikas & Gayatri are there but others..
Exactly man.. like what are they thinking.. Dadus does nothing in the house.. He doesn't have brains of his own.. he plays under Jay n Utkarsh.. supports them even when they never save him from nominations... useless captain too now since trupti is controlling everything.. I mean how is he that useless.. plus he is one extra vote for team A, plus he is safe from nominations for upcoming week.. so he is here for more 2 weeks.. like my frustration level is max right now... I really wish this Sneha or trupti get nominated and somehow go...

Exactly man.. like what are they thinking.. Dadus does nothing in the house.. He doesn't have brains of his own.. he plays under Jay n Utkarsh.. supports them even when they never save him from nominations... useless captain too now since trupti is controlling everything.. I mean how is he that useless.. plus he is one extra vote for team A, plus he is safe from nominations for upcoming week.. so he is here for more 2 weeks.. like my frustration level is max right now... I really wish this Sneha or trupti get nominated and somehow go...
Utkarsh is playing for himself or jay i don't know this Utkarsh should also go trupti & sneha atleast giving good content but utkarsh is seen doing nothing only he is lizard sticked to Jay always 😂

Utkarsh is playing for himself or jay i don't know this Utkarsh should also go trupti & sneha atleast giving good content but utkarsh is seen doing nothing only he is lizard sticked to Jay always 😂
So true and he thinks he is the mastermind when Jay has most strategies.. and have you noticed during tasks.. if Utkarsh says Vikas.. those 3 also say Vikas.. if Utkarsh says Vishal.. those 3 will do the same.. he is literally manipulating aka controlling them and in the bargain he will remain safe and these 2 meera n gayatri might go out

So true and he thinks he is the mastermind when Jay has most strategies.. and have you noticed during tasks.. if Utkarsh says Vikas.. those 3 also say Vikas.. if Utkarsh says Vishal.. those 3 will do the same.. he is literally manipulating aka controlling them and in the bargain he will remain safe and these 2 meera n gayatri might go out
I would love to watch Big Boss if it would really be a reality show it's just of name nothing else there is no reality everything is scripted.
Now I don't think I will watch big boss and even if I watch will have to get bore and tolerate some weak as well as oversmart players

Someone please tell this Sneha to shut up yaar.. inspite of being taunted at weekend by mahesh sir... She again said Saranghae Bigg Boss 😡😤

OjcE5Jj.jpg

Someone please tell this Sneha to shut up yaar.. inspite of being taunted at weekend by mahesh sir... She again said Saranghae Bigg Boss 😡😤

OjcE5Jj.jpg
She is such a shameless girl even after Mahesh Manjrekar told her still she is doing same crap it's so iritating.
We have to see her morning face and she also give flying kiss on screen at that time i just go to other room 🤢🤧😂

NEW wild card entry coming up tmrw...
After epic fail of previous wild card Adish.. we have a new diva entering the house... Lets see what's in the stores

57WM0af.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock