Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

New.. watch today..

Yeah bro plz watch today's promo its very interesting[emoji4]

Done

Personal enimity caused all this .. Harathi & Gayatri always targeting Julie not @ all gud yes she may done something but for that hurting her all the time when seeing her it's not @ all gud one

Sorry Sorry I forgot 1 line எல்லாம் இந்த TRP பிச்சை க்கு தானே (All for TRP Ratings) :haha:haha:grin:rofl:wall

Last edited:
If oviya and gayathri or arthi will end up in fight and definitely oviya will slap them ..

But they didn't show the fight between Gayathri and Julie in detail. I watched the uncut version in Vijay Super. They didn't show it. Not sure if it was shown in Vijay TV episode. By the way, the uncut is not uncut now a days.

Done

Personal enimity caused all this .. Harathi & Gayatri always targeting Julie not @ all gud yes she may done something but for that hurting her all the time when seeing her it's not @ all gud one

Not personal enmity, but this Harathi wants to somehow win the money and she seems to go to any level to achieve that. Today she is targeting Julie, tomorrow could be Ovia and next Namitha and finally that Gayathri. Seeing the boys reaction to Harathi's mocking Julie, mostly next week Harathi will be nominated by most men.

And Gayathri... i dont have any words to describe her.

If public had the voting first Harathi and next Gayathri will be shown the door.

Last edited:
Not personal enmity, but this Harathi wants to somehow win the money and she seems to go to any level to achieve that. Today she is targeting Julie, tomorrow could be Ovia and next Namitha and finally that Gayathri. Seeing the boys reaction to Harathi's mocking Julie, mostly next week Harathi will be nominated by most men.

And Gayathri... i dont have any words to describe her.

If public had the voting first Harathi and next Gayathri will be shown the door.

Bro personal enimity means politics both Harathi & Gayatri are from political parties

In Jalikattu protest Julie spoke bad abt some politician though I didn't watch that video yet .. that is the main point of those to teasing Julie

In nomination I don't think Gayatri will nominee in soon or later but let's see what happen .. anything can happen for TRP

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock