Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

Bro personal enimity means politics both Harathi & Gayatri are from political parties

In Jalikattu protest Julie spoke bad abt some politician though I didn't watch that video yet .. that is the main point of those to teasing Julie

In nomination I don't think Gayatri will nominee in soon or later but let's see what happen .. anything can happen for TRP

Yes, you are right. Political parties? I never knew that.

Artist are angel or saint or having two horns to give separate respect ?? Without common people artist are zero

Ganja karupu is now out of feild so using Gayatri , Julie fight he interfered unwanted ly and asking film chance பிச்சை in the name of supporting Gayatri

Super human being Ganja karupu :snail::snail::damn:damn

One of the devil of the house

Last edited:
This Big Boss Shows Irritating:wall

But I Still Watching This Show Only For My Favourite Housemate Juliana And Her Supporters:kiss:kiss:kiss

Iam Truely Supporting All Her Speeches And Activities Towards Other Housemates:eek:hya

#ILikeJuliana

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock