Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

Might be uncut scenes leaked in social media & the motive behind this show thambi

No chance.. I watched. It's a news documentary about our online privacy and how international politics is related with spying. And the link between aathar card and spying. They've used bigboss name and images for get attention of audience. That's it.

Last edited:
How Many Of You Seen "Galata Corner..Ippo Yaar Vachirukka" On Adithya TV?:grin:rofl

Our Sun TV Make Use Of This Show To Troll Vijay TV:tongue

After Long Time,Our Sun Network Trolled About Vijay TV Program(Big Boss):eek:hya

HEY Vijay TV You Are Not The Only One Who Can Troll About Other TV Channels:no:

We Too Have The Capability To Troll Other TV Channels And We Prooved By This One:k

:eek:hya

--------------

If You Missed The Troll Program,You Can Watch At 07:00PM,08:00PM,09:00PM On Adithya TV:tup:ohya:kiss

#FeelingCrazy

i really started liking Oviya here.. Her attitude is the best, i would say. Kalavani was the only film i liked of her. rest was just craps..
and Harathi is not a comedy piece as we see in TV or movies, she is the one who bring problem to the house. The REAL Problem maker.
Gayathri too.. both of them thinking that they are top of all the contestants. She is not a good leader also, don't know how she has conducted many shows
Nd Julie, her real problem is she doesn't know how to speak to others. I don't think she is faking like Harathi said. She is behaving like what she is. Nd not reacting at the right time, if somebody says something bad just starts crying. Same in the case of Bharani.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock