Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

• Thread starter Thread starter supermachi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,226
  • Views Views: Views 110,606
761ef174650c4c02269486689247bccc.jpg

''If I had written the screenplay for GayathriRaguramm, I'd have apologized, KamalHaasan open talk on BiggBoss

"BiggBossTamil is as necessary as, how cricket is necessary for the country"

Last edited:
All contestants targeting Juliana today episode don't miss[emoji4]

I think she is acting like a kid sometimes and like a stupid the other times. What ever, these cornering and targeting will make her strong.

Except Gayathri, Harathi i think others a ok.

Though I hated Sakthi, Snehan and Ganesh for being a part in isolating Bharani and pushing him to the brink, i think they are just normal people (thought they would be a better people who would help others due to their age and maturity) with no better human nature.

Big Boss Tamil in serious trouble.. Threats to attack Set and participants

T
wo days after Hindu Makkal Katchi filed a police complaint against Bigg Boss and Kamal Haasan, Hindu fringe groups on Friday carried out a protest in T Nagar in Chennai against the show and threatened to attack the sets if the show is not stopped. Four Hindu fringe groups including Shiv Sena and Hindu Makkal Katchi conducted a protest at T Nagar.
“Kamal Haasan is a responsible actor and he is much respected in Tamil Nadu. He should not endorse a show like Bigg Boss which is against Tamil culture and Hindu tradition. If show is not taken off air then we will go and attack the sets and the participants, and ensure that the show is stopped.”
“All TV serials are damaging Tamil Nadu’s family culture, but Bigg Boss is comparatively more dangerous. The program does not encourage family culture and the clothes worn by participants in the show are against our culture. They are promoting Leftist and Dravidian ideologies through this show. Juliana, one of the contestants in the show, is a Christian and she was raising slogans against the BJP government and Modi during Jallikattu. They chose her for this show precisely because of this. They have chosen an anti-Modi person”

Are they this much serious.......!!!!

Big Boss Tamil in serious trouble.. Threats to attack Set and participants

T
wo days after Hindu Makkal Katchi filed a police complaint against Bigg Boss and Kamal Haasan, Hindu fringe groups on Friday carried out a protest in T Nagar in Chennai against the show and threatened to attack the sets if the show is not stopped. Four Hindu fringe groups including Shiv Sena and Hindu Makkal Katchi conducted a protest at T Nagar.
“Kamal Haasan is a responsible actor and he is much respected in Tamil Nadu. He should not endorse a show like Bigg Boss which is against Tamil culture and Hindu tradition. If show is not taken off air then we will go and attack the sets and the participants, and ensure that the show is stopped.”
“All TV serials are damaging Tamil Nadu’s family culture, but Bigg Boss is comparatively more dangerous. The program does not encourage family culture and the clothes worn by participants in the show are against our culture. They are promoting Leftist and Dravidian ideologies through this show. Juliana, one of the contestants in the show, is a Christian and she was raising slogans against the BJP government and Modi during Jallikattu. They chose her for this show precisely because of this. They have chosen an anti-Modi person”

Are they this much serious.......!!!!

Looks like Jealously and attention seeking is up the roof. :ROFLMAO:

why the word Christians come here....
Though our Indian friends are having a friendly nature with us irrespective of caste, religion and language....
These (Hindu Makkal katchi) morons are creating a religion and language war. We people have to slap these guys....

Star Vijay growing Day by day with Biggest reality show Bigg Boss so some people have jealous...these all politics tricks I know.

Back
Top Bottom