Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

• Thread starter Thread starter supermachi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,226
  • Views Views: Views 110,606
Very correctly said @ sadiq bro
Juliana seems to be changing herself for others and so looking odd on her behaviors. The fact is that she is a common person but others are celebrities. She is trying to get attached with all of them so behaving like this. But sometimes I too thought why is she reacting like this! But even if she is silent either Gayathri or Aarthi provokes her.

She is trying to get attached with all of them so behaving like this. But sometimes I too thought why is she reacting like this! But even if she is silent either Gayathri or Aarthi provokes her.

Julli big boss life remembering my early days (2015-2016) in our DDF family

Swami Om in the Hindi season last year is the same as Harathi in Tamil. :angry :angry Both are abusing others and trying to create a name for themselves. I don't know why they are allowed to enter the house. :wall :damn Swami Om even uri**ted on one other contestant. :eek :eek :skd
People with a better character will always be discriminated against. Such as Bharani who was trying to kill himself. Pity. :sad

Last edited:
Now Gayathri is talking with other members to corner Oviya. What a girl she is, she should be eliminated first instead of Gayathri. Even talking to Arav ill about Oviya. They now knows that if Oviya is eliminated first then they can target Julie easily. Since she is the one who is supporting Julie and on her side. These girls Gayathri, Arathi, Snehan and Namitha are playing well to eliminate others

Harathi creating sympathy for vote...she don't have any human being about Bharani's matter ppls knows that...

Yes, Harathi says she likes to make fun of others so she is doing that so not acting but others are not doing what they like so they and are acting and wearing a mask.

Lets say others like punching people around them in addition to mocking and take turns to punch Harathi every single day and also call her FAT... FAT... every single day will she like that? Atleast Bharani managed for 2 full weeks & Julie succeeding till now, this Harathi wont manage 3 dys.

May be she she is that stupid to understand the people try to change their bad habits every single day. How can a person speak the same way to a kid, youth and an old person? We do have to change our tone, add respect no matter what we have in mind etc...

georgebernardshaw386923.jpg

Last edited:
Chennai: Hindu Makkal Katchi files complaint against KamalHaasan. Says Haasan is tarnishing Tamil culture by hosting Bigg Boss
Also demands to ban the program.

Kamal Hassan has responded to this: "Kamal dares fringe groups, says he is ready to get arrested."

Chennai: Hindu Makkal Katchi files complaint against KamalHaasan. Says Haasan is tarnishing Tamil culture by hosting Bigg Boss
Also demands to ban the program.

Kamal Hassan has responded to this: "Kamal dares fringe groups, says he is ready to get arrested."
When did Kamal respond to this?

Back
Top Bottom