Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

• Thread starter Thread starter supermachi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,226
  • Views Views: Views 110,606
Yes, we know about her already. These 2 should be out. Namitha and Oviya are very good. Namitha is so cool.

Yes but namitha is silent killer thambi

Don't have backbone like Gayatri & Harathi .. In Julie issue but played very smart back end role

Nama oorla soldra Mathiri jing Jug thatrathu thambi

Last edited:
Juliana seems to be changing herself for others and so looking odd on her behaviors. The fact is that she is a common person but others are celebrities. She is trying to get attached with all of them so behaving like this. But sometimes I too thought why is she reacting like this! But even if she is silent either Gayathri or Aarthi provokes her.

I think Julie is in a survival mode as she has earlier said that she wanted to buy a house for her family so she is there and to do that she seems to keep ice on Gayathri who keeps projecting herself like the boss of the show, also Gayathri wants a person to boss upon, so Julie might think if she goes well with Gayathri then all would be well. But on contrary to this Gayathri has once again nominated Julie for elimination.

Also last week Bharani said to her not to talk with him else she too will be cornered like him and Julie seems to have caught that up well.

Last edited:
I don't watch Bigg Boss too much. But I want that B Aarthi to be eliminated. My God. I've never seen such a girl in my life.

I wish i never see such a girl in my real life.

I wish she is thrown out next week else she and Gayathri together will poison everything around and people will start running like Bharani.

The moment Bharani is out Gayathri started to tell the teammates not to talk with Julie and isolate her. Looks like they have a plan, they want to first push Julie, then Oviya, then Raiza, then Namitha and then Aarav will enter their radar. This will ensure that Sakthi, Gayathri, Snehan will stay atleast for another 4 or 5 weeks without issues. But people are wise, they simply throw out the worse one. So mostly Harathi is out this week.

Last edited:
This week we're gonna see that how vijaytv eliminate contestants. If trp only is their concern they'll definitely evict vaiyapuri, if they consider real voting it'll be arthi. Let's see

I think they want not only TRP but also good name for the show and for the show's special and most popular host Kamal, so mostly Ganesh, Oviya, Julie, Arar and Namitha would be the only one left after a few weeks (these people arent involved in any conspiracy nor have fight with others).

Raiza doesn't seem to do any work (Oviya atleast is flirting with Arar so she is doing something ;)) so no idea about her. Mostly next week Namitha will become leader then oviya and then Julie.

This week instead of allowing team members to choose the leader (as they are planning a conspiracy) they made Ganesh win by putting a tough task which only a good body builder can handle. This kept off Sakthi. I really like Big Boss for this wise plan. I'm sure they will have many seasons in this program if they do it well and make the program less stressful (no fight and no mess) for audience.

Sakthi, Gayathri, Snehan etc wont attract any audience as they are the center point of controversy and creating troubles for others and also behind Bharani's outster, its against the basic rules of the show which is quality team work (not criminal team work) so no point in them in the show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom