Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

Fighting starts again with Juliana, Namith & Oviya very interesting don't miss[emoji23][emoji38]

didn't saw last one or two episodes, and just saw yesterday's.
What happened to Julie.. She is no more the same. Character has got totally changed. She is the one with who has got no character. She is the one who is acting.
Everybody is saying Oviya has got no character.. The one who says that has got no character i would say.
Yesterday Gayathrie and Julie were like thick friends Gayu was feeding Julie. She will only eat if someone feeds her. What a great drama..!
Calling Namitha as Anni.. Another drama.!

Nxt week Raiza also in elimination.
this week 50-50 chance for Ganesh and Namitha to get eliminated.

Fighting starts again with Juliana, Namith & Oviya very interesting don't miss[emoji23][emoji38]
i don't think that's a fight. they were saying she was acting about the incident.
don't know what is happening to her, she was crying like one part of her body is gone.

i don't think that's a fight. they were saying she was acting about the incident.
don't know what is happening to her, she was crying like one part of her body is gone.
Bro see that today's promo...u will understand[emoji4]

Exactly my mind voice

Julie destroy her character by own doing like this .. today's episode she suffering about something no idea what it could be let's see

Btwn I think namitha will be eliminated this week

Let's see

We dont have to see every hug & kiss only in a Bad manner.I always liked that scene from Kamal's Vasool Raja MBBS kattipidi vaithyam there is definitely a nobler side to that.

I dont support Julie but to attack her Character is not good.Then in the same way I can question the dressing sense of Oviya :p

didn't saw last one or two episodes, and just saw yesterday's.
What happened to Julie.. She is no more the same. Character has got totally changed. She is the one with who has got no character. She is the one who is acting.
Everybody is saying Oviya has got no character.. The one who says that has got no character i would say.
Yesterday Gayathrie and Julie were like thick friends Gayu was feeding Julie. She will only eat if someone feeds her. What a great drama..!
Calling Namitha as Anni.. Another drama.!

Nxt week Raiza also in elimination.
this week 50-50 chance for Ganesh and Namitha to get eliminated.
It is really a drama based game for luxury budget. Watch Tuesday episode to understand that.

We dont have to see every hug & kiss only in a Bad manner.I always liked that scene from Kamal's Vasool Raja MBBS kattipidi vaithyam there is definitely a nobler side to that.

It may be on urs view

In my view it's wrong & her intention to make a debut in big screen atleast in small screen so doing like this

Vasoolraja situation is different than here both hugs are different if u watched the yesterday episode the way Julie hugged & kissed unnecessarily shakthi in the name of calling Anna

Don't want to go deeper .. there is no compulsion everyone view must be same if ur think it's ok then ok no pblm. in ur point of u .. but I won't agree with yesterday Julie actions with Shakti

Last edited:
It is really a drama based game for luxury budget. Watch Tuesday episode to understand that.
missed some and didn't saw some episodes fully.
buy as i saw yesterday, luxury budget task was abt that diamond only bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock