Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

Looking at the kind of affection that Oviya is receiving I don't know why she is being nominated for elimination at all. :huh As many of you have said she is a real human being. I don't know why Juliana has started to put on this alter-personality (hugging/kissing) of hers. If she continues like this then people will remember her as a hugger and kisser (or whatever alter-personality she puts on) instead of Jallikattu Pugazh. :wall

Last edited:
Nice episode today. This is the end for any of my Votes for Julie. Julie said to Oviya that every one will say she is acting even if she is dead, but when Gayathri and others enter Julie conveniently changed the conversation and said Oviya said that.

Julie seems to catch Gayathri's feet even if she kicks her. Such a character.

First Bharani supported her and he was isolated and chased out.
Now Oviya was consoling and supporting her and now she speaks ill of her. What a person?

Oviya helps others, doesn't enter into unnecessary conversation nor fights. Namitha openly commented "people with guts wont leave and will face" yet, Oviya left the place.

Looking at the kind of affection that Oviya is receiving I don't know why she is being nominated for elimination at all. :huh As many of you have said she is a real human being. I don't know why Juliana has started to put on this alter-personality (hugging/kissing) of hers. If she continues like this then people will remember her as a hugger and kisser (or whatever alter-personality she puts on) instead of Jallikattu Pugazh. :wall

I think Julie is trying to get into the stronger group by speaking ill about others. Public clearly showed their support to Oviya when they realised about Julie and Julie too was in elimination. May be Julie desperately wants to get into film world so trying to please people like Gayathri and goes to any extent to achieve this. But Gayathi wont even take her as an assistant, let alone be a friend or a sister.

i would say each and every contestant is jealous of Oviya, the way she get the audience support.
Especially Namitha, Gayathrie..
Nd u can see Namitha and Gayathrie repeatedly saying now people understands who is true.. Namitha is a piece of sh#t. Thank god, she will be eniminated this week.

Tomorrow there's a fight b/w Oviya and Sakthi

Last edited:
Juliana really irritating character she should eliminate first...

Same here. First time i gave all my votes to her, then to Bharani. Later seeing all her drama i started to vote for the only better human "Oviya". Hope Oviya bags the title.

i would say each and every contestant is jealous of Oviya, the way she get the audience support.
Especially Namitha, Gayathrie..

Every time Namitha and Gayathri try to start a fight with Oviya by eben abusing her (Gayathri said "HAIR.. HAIR... meaning the word in Tamil" to Oviya several times today), Oviya just walks away without getting cornered and never replies unless everyone is around so the entire picture is out to the inmates and the public. This angers Namitha and Gayathri (and her whatever Julie). Oviya seems too composed and too matured for her age.

Hope Oviya gets out this Big Boss safely as every time Namitha, Gayathri and Julie comments about beating her both in and outside Big Boss.

DFMelTcVwAA4PvZ.jpg

DFMe1N-UMAApPTS.jpg

Today Twitter is full of Julie. Even Aishwarya Rajesh has tweeted about her: Julie..The worst

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock