Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

missed some and didn't saw some episodes fully.
buy as i saw yesterday, luxury budget task was abt that diamond only bro

No, they have given a task to act as a family with a father (Vaiyapuri), elder son (Ganesh) & wife (Namitha), second son (Shakthi) & wife (Gayathri), third son (bachelor, Arrar) and last one daughter (Julie). Oviya is friend of the daugher. Raiza is a guest at home. Snehan is servant at home.

No one in the home knows the character (not the role) of each others. Shkathi has given the task to steal the diamond. All others don't know this. The family including Shkathi has to secure the diamond which is the task.

Can't explain more bro. Watch day before yesterday episode online.

Not yet started Voting until last week and also yet to decide who to vote for.This week two days I voted 25-25 for Oviya-Ganesh & another 50 for Ganesh today.

I'll vote for Sakthi,Aarav,Snehan and from now on Ganesh too.I somehow want a Good Gentleman to win Big Boss.I think I'm the only one thinks this way and wants a man to be a big boss. :) :D

Last edited:
Sunday Namitha face & nose will get break in the name of elimination :grin:rofl:haha:lol:wall:wall

bro right click the video - show video URL - copy - paste it in media link tab.
directly the video will be played in the page.

the link u posted goes to downloading the video

1st thing I'm using mobile for browsing DDF

2nd thing if I right click also nothing coming in my screen

3rd thing for me while clicking the above FB video links it's redirected me too fresh tab instead of download screen

if pblm means I'll remove those links

Thanks

Last edited:
no problem i just said. that's all.
in mobile its opening a new tab. but in system its going to download.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock