Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

I dont support Julie but to attack her Character is not good.
i agree somewhat to you. we don't want to see all hugging and kissing in a bad manner.
but if we want to attack a person's character there should be a character to that person. here i don't see anything on her. if she was like this from first we can say it's her character, where she kisses and hugs all friend. but she started this character two days back. this can't be considered as a character. She is completely acting. Cannot predict what will be her character each day.

Where as Oviya was like this only from very first episode. That is what is called as Character. Nd if u remenber when Arathi gave her a punishment, and she was wearing a short dress. She felt discomfort and went inside, wore a pant and came back and took the punishment. That is what is called as Character.

Wearing a short dress doesn't depict a women's character.!

Last edited:
Tamil Nadu changed very well nothing to say more

It's my personal opinion no offence pls ,. I dont want any argument regarding this if u have difference of opinion on this comment pls post as a separate post without quoting my comment pls

Thanks

i agree somewhat to you. we don't want to see all hugging and kissing in a bad manner.
but if we want to attack a person's character there should be a character to that person. here i don't see anything on her. if she was like this from first we can say it's her character, where she kisses and hugs all friend. but she started this character two days back. this can't be considered as a character. She is completely acting. Cannot predict what will be her character each day.

Where as Oviya was like this only from very first episode. That is what is called as Character. Nd if u remenber when Arathi gave her a punishment, and she was wearing a short dress. She felt discomfort and went inside, wore a pant and came back and took the punishment. That is what is called as Character.

Wearing a short dress doesn't depict a women's character.!

This is after all a game and from where we are trying to derive reallity I wonder.By Simply attacking Julie contestants belittling themselves.Again I am not supporting Julie but she is better than expressionless Oviya :p

We dont have to see every hug & kiss only in a Bad manner.I always liked that scene from Kamal's Vasool Raja MBBS kattipidi vaithyam there is definitely a nobler side to that.

I dont support Julie but to attack her Character is not good.Then in the same way I can question the dressing sense of Oviya :p

Well, except Julie all others are someway related to the the Film World. Raiza & Aarav are models so almost same as the rest. But Julie is a commoner so the expectation on Julie differs from the rest.

If Oviya wears a short skirt or hugs someone then it isnt a issue as its her both personal and professional life style so its normal and we can watch such scenes or even better ones on movies over a million times.

Also to achieve something Julie has gone so low for Gayathri, she says she gets angry and wanted to slap Oviya as she calls Gayathri by her name. No one can go lower than this. The votes Oviya receives and how Julies votes went from super high to low is clearly evident on what the viewers think.

agree.. afterall its a show. maybe well scripted.

but can't agree to this.. expressionless:huh:huh

You may or may not agree with me others showing atleast their bad nature but can you define,what Oviya really showed?? I sense Nothing this is not a fashion show or a drama where she can act as a heroine and when the movie over get away with a victory.Harathi is a kind of over reactive,Gayathri trying to Change her a lot fearing what Audience would think of her,Julie in the same way trying to adapt to the house,Raiza & Namitha living in their own world but Oviya three to four love dialogues,dancing in the rain and some comments about her family just ordinary lacks punch.

Just her character reminds me of usual heroine in a cinema where she doesn't have much important role to play but satisfies audiences just for few love scenes.

she was wearing a short dress. She felt discomfort and went inside, wore a pant and came back and took the punishment. That is what is called as Character.

Even though she is a celebrity she changed her clothes for public convenience, these like ones have added to mass public votes for Oviya.

Well, except Julie all others are someway related to the the Film World. Raiza & Aarav are models so almost same as the rest. But Julie is a commoner so the expectation on Julie differs from the rest.

One important fact the contestants inside the home & viewer outside fail to neither grasp nor accept is Julie is no more a commoner she is infact a celebrity when she entered big boss.

Also to achieve something Julie has gone so low for Gayathri, she says she gets angry and wanted to slap Oviya as she calls Gayathri by her name. No one can go lower than this. The votes Oviya receives and how Julies votes went from super high to low is clearly evident on what the viewers think.

Then I think nothing wrong in trying to adapt to environament and be cordial amongst others instead of fighting and develop a bad feeling and vengeance against each other.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock