Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

First, its a good practice to walk from a heated discussion than to keep involving and making it bigger and this is what Oviya is doing.

Namitha wants to stay there and feels scared she will be eliminated so trying to do everything possible to bring Oviya to eviction so she can stay safe.

When people like Gayathri who is filled with filthy language mocks at Oviya, do you want her to sit silently and listen to the crap that Gayathri and Julie keep uttering every single moment? Walking away from such people is considered the best option. By fighting only the mood, energy and the day gets spoiled.

Today Aarav clearly made the boys team understand about Julie and Namitha, Snehan supported him by saying there is no such rule to remove a member by inmates decision. This grownup team leader Sakthi has no idea who called the meeting and blindly opposing Oviya.

Definitely Kamal is going to play the entire drama of Julie & Namitha and worse abusive behavior of Gayathri by uttering the word "HAIR" every single moment and shouting at Oviya on the Big Boss TV and everything is going to come to light.

Now i seriously suspect Julies hand in Bharani's going suicidal.

Both Oviya & Julie are nothing when compared with Namitha & Gayathri in the cinema based on their experience.

Gayathri & Namitha fights with Julie but she somehow letting it off behind and still maintains the dignity by giving them their due respect they deserve and maintain cordial relationship.You may call that whatever you want but that's good.

But in Oviya's Case it's clear what she wants to do with Namitha & Gayathri definitely it's not good even though Namitha & Gayathri are bad.

Each & Every scene is scripted in the house so no need to compare who is acting & who is reality all are acting only by script

Coz none of the celebrity or common man will react like this public place with others

So it's better discuss in the view of movie instead of reality show like who acted well , who not , who will improve in his/her performance .. Not a joke seriously after Julie character changed I get to know this

Both Oviya & Julie are nothing when compared with Namitha & Gayathri in the cinema based on their experience.
Namitha has acted nearly around 40 films
Oviya has acted nearly around 30 films..
So is Oviya inexperienced..?
What Namitha showing is called Jealous. Inferiority Complex.
she know she will get eliminated this week. so she is ganging up other team members against oviya
Gayathri & Namitha fights with Julie but she somehow letting it off behind and still maintains the dignity by giving them their due respect they deserve and maintain cordial relationship.You may call that whatever you want but that's good.
do u know what's the reason for it.. Julie is acting like a slave to them. Whatever bad words Gayu and Namitha says to her she again goes to them. One should have self respect.
Oviya had it. That's her attitude, her character. Nd we all love Oviya because of that.
Oviya's Case it's clear what she wants to do with Namitha & Gayathri
didn't get this..? what does oviya want from gayu and namitha

Last edited:
@Gobinaath Bro agree with you but without understanding this lakhs of people waste their emotions.Vijay TV is the real winner.From 1 Hr daily program to now more than 11/2 hrs yesterday and all.K TV fallen to 3rd place and meteoric rise in Star Vijay TRP.

Last edited:
@Jithin91 I meant Oviya just wants to fight with them!!

And in my point of view Namitha is well established than Oviya in Film Industry not in big boss.

Unity is better than Self Respect in my point of view.

Gayatri may be wrong or she asked to act like that I don't know but whatever it's the name should be wrote & pronounce in right manner

Gayatri name is wrongly written in some of the posts here gives different sound that's not gud I think the word not allowed here too so pls correct it guys pls we don't any rights to damage anyone character personally

Thanks

@karan_hdl namitha is established in film industry.
just because of her glamorous roles.
nd remeber the first episode, what she said- she want to change the way people look at her. want to show what her real character is.

@Gobinaath it's just a short form bro. no offense. "three"
that word is not meant for girls also. anyway its edited now.

it may be scripted, but it may not be full and full scripted.
nd don't think Kamal will agree to do a show like this if it's scripted like this.

Aniyayam da [emoji12]
02002d5049cb120b7ef0a56b782612be.jpg

என்ன ப்ரோ
எங்க ஊர்லே கன்னிலே தண்ணி வந்துச்சா அழுகுரணுதான் சொல்லுவா.!
நீங்க என்ன சொல்லவரா..? விஜய் டிவி டீ.ர்.பி காக்க ஓவிய கன்னிலே தண்ணி ஊத்தவெச்சு காமிச்சாங்களா..

Unga Nambikkaiya naan en kedukanum I accept Oviya cried because she is tortured by other Contestants [emoji14] :D

en nambikkayilla boss..
neenga soldrathu epadi irukku nu theriyuma.. julie valikirathu nu sollumbothu mathavanga ellam ava nadikira nu sonnangale, athu mathiri iruk.
neengale othukiranga teary eyes nu, appuram soldra vijay tv cry pandra mathiri kamichangala
enna boss azhugama eppadinge kannile thanni varum
You guys need to stick to English or provide translation if you use other languages. Please follow forum rules.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock