Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

6fEky
6fEky

Last edited:
Those who say Julie Real face exposed I think they didn't understand the story.Let me describe briefly what I understood they should tell why they say Julie exposed.

The story goes this way Julie ask Oviya whether other Ladies said that I am acting because She herself heard that they said like that for that Oviya also accepts with Julie & while Gayathri enter the room Julie tries to Verify Oviya as usual walks out and finally after today's episode we found the ladies talked about someone acting but it's not Julie but they talked about Oviya.

What a funny Story Vijay TV we have to wait till Saturday to get this full story of What exactly happened and still feel the same way Julie is exposed :p

@Gobinaath She thinks that she is victimised.But see the Story Bro Other ladies spoke about Oviya and it's not clear whether Oviya knows that but while Julie asks whether they spoke about her Yes you don't care she consoles.What do you understand from this story & pick who is exposed :p

@Gobinaath She thinks that she is victimised.But see the Story Bro Other ladies spoke about Oviya and it's not clear whether Oviya knows that but while Julie asks whether they spoke about her Yes you don't care she consoles.What do you understand from this story & pick who is exposed :p

Didn't saw the documentary fully once saw the repeat will pick ;)

@karan_hdl bro she didn't ask her she just said it. "Naan nadikiren nu soldranga" athuku oviya replied nee ethuku mathavanga soldratha kekurenu..
Julie didn't ask oviya. She just said it..
Repeat is going on. Just watch one more time.. Or watch it tomorrow on hotstar. Even All the other housemates have accepted it. Including ur dear Gayu mam and Namitha ji.

Gayathrie is going beyond all limits.. She is behaving like the house is of her own, and all others are under..
"Naan ethuku Kekanam.. Nee yaaradi mothale"
If Sakthi was a real man with dignity, the dialogue he spoken to Oviya should be spoken to Gayathrie.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock