Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

the meme is about social issues saying media trying to deviate attention from Neduvasal, Kathiramangalam and giving attention to Save Oviya. the meme is abt Media
Actually no media has came up with this save oviya. Makkal tan pakaranga. Makkal tan soldrange. No news channel is telecasting BB and saying Save Oviya.

Now you are talking like Gayathri in Big Boss.She said to Julie during first week If you want to fight for Jalikattu You have to fight only for Jallikattu Why talk about Political Leaders (Modi,Sasikala & OPS) :p

Yetha pathi thambi ??

For what ??

Illa podhuva solrean. Wherever I see, people are saying why don't you support neduvaasal and why do you support Oviya. It's up to us. Right Anna? I'm not saying about anyone here. Just wanted say. There might many politics behind Neduvaasal which many won't know and many doesn't wanna know. It's upto an individual to watch something and support. Again, I don't see anything wrong in Karans post. I wanted to let out my frustration after seeing posts in fb and Twitter. So saying. Why are we comparing this show with Neduvaasal [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]. It's a game.

the meme is about social issues saying media trying to deviate attention from Neduvasal, Kathiramangalam and giving attention to Save Oviya. the meme is abt Media

Then report the appropriate post then team will decide .. but imo no issues I think

Actually no media has came up with this save oviya. Makkal tan pakaranga. Makkal tan soldrange. No news channel is telecasting BB and saying Save Oviya.

Makkaluku than Vera velliah ellaiya 1st Julie now oviya next another one

Enamo oviya Pakistan borderla matinu Erika Mathiri

People don't have any work to do apart from these creating scene weather oviya in Pakistan border like that

Now you are talking like Gayathri in Big Boss.She said to Julie during first week If you want to fight for Jalikattu You have to fight only for Jallikattu Why talk about Political Leaders (Modi,Sasikala & OPS) :p
no bro.. this forum has many threads.. each thread is for separate topics..
why there is seperate thread for each topic. we can post anything on any thread na..
that meme was trolling media not oviya. If it was trolling oviya then it was ok..

U like gayathri naa.. then its not a problem bro:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Namitha Would Be In Dreamland Thinking That Her Machan's Will Save Her:grin:grin:grin:grin:grin

I am expecting next week episodes will be like this promo clearly shows Julie acting will be exposed today and next corner person will be she

There might many politics behind Neduvaasal which many won't know and many doesn't wanna know.

I know thambi entire politics behind that ;);)

It's upto an individual to watch something and support.
It's up to us. Right Anna?

Exactly we living in Democratic country now but @ the same time as a people of Tamil Nadu I think we must have some opinion know thambi as a state issue weather opposing or supporting know thambi am I right ;);)

It's a game.

:no::no: well scripted modern serial :grin:rofl:haha:tongue:wink:wink

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock