Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

@Jithin91 Whatever you say I support Julie-Gayathri-Namitha they are better than Oviya for me.

I dont say Oviya is fake,acting her real character itself I dont like.I already wrote enough explanations.

6ff41ed380c5df60fd485ad1eb3c018b.jpg
fdb10199bbb916e6388308e566fc1507.jpg
8c3c068c0d1408ad405c57932db1a1a0.jpg
d02ceba4345fda3e8ab9014ddaeafdae.jpg

@karan_hdl i don't find this a proper thread to post this..
if this thread is abt Neduvasal, Kathiramangalam and all then its Ok.
this thread is exclusively to big boss

Vijay TV is not a news channel
Nd no media has came forward and said Save Oviya..

If you want to support something for the society, do it. Don't expect everyone to be like you. Not all fingers are same. I'm saying it to everyone

Yes Nothing wrong in ur post I think .. oviya is participating in big boss the meme is abt oviya so nothing wrong in that :)

Just my opinion

the meme is about social issues saying media trying to deviate attention from Neduvasal, Kathiramangalam and giving attention to Save Oviya. the meme is abt Media
Actually no media has came up with this save oviya. Makkal tan pakaranga. Makkal tan soldrange. No news channel is telecasting BB and saying Save Oviya.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock