Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

• Thread starter Thread starter supermachi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,226
  • Views Views: Views 110,606
Whenever I Think About Oviya,One Of Her Dialogue Comes To My Mind Which She Used Towards Ganja Karuppu:grin

"Firstu Neenga Shutup Pannungo OK(First,You Shut Up OK)":grin

Though Their Is No Speciality In This Sentence,But The Slang Used By Her Always Made Me Laugh:D:D:D:lol

Though Their Is No Speciality In This Sentence,But The Slang Used By Her Always Made Me Laugh
even i used to speak the same way long time ago.. my college friends would laugh at the slang i used..
its just because Malayalam language will come in between..
we all are used to our mother tongue.

This Julie Entered The House With More Fame Due To Bull Taming Festival.

But,She Just Digged Her Fame Entirely In The House By Her Behaviour.:s

Now We Are Realising That Harathi Was R8.:c

This Gay3 Dont Know The Meaning Of 'Seer' But,She Is Well Verse In Words Like
Cheri Behaviour
Moonjiyum Mogarakattaiyum
Hair
Kandraavi and Lot More..:shut

And This Namitha Is Disgusting Character

Some People I Came Across Tells That Its A Scripted One..But I Wont Agree With That

The Things Which Happened In Last Week Had Gone Beyond Acting

Their Is A Certain Limit On Acting As Well As Actor

Their Is Many Things Which Cant Be Acted Even If You Provide 1 Trillion..

Yes,When All Contestant Came To The House,They Tried To Control All Their True Characters Because Camera Is Watching Us..You Can Feel That One In Gayathri And Ganja Karuppu

But,When Days Gone,They No Longer Able To Control The Characters Any More And They Exposed Their Original Charcters.

@Chezhiyan Big Boss Julie might be wrong but not Bull Taming (Jallikattu Juliana) it's going to stay with her forever.

If you intend to touch on Jallikattu Julie never ever do that it's not fake that's real.And Tamil People will never ever defame that Julie for anything else.

And I have a strong faith as show proceeds Julie will bounce back.

Julie will be eliminate next week if she is in nomination .. though she will be nominate I think

This is Politics bro somehow they want to defame Tamil they shown Julie in Poor light they think its finished.But I think Tamilians will woke up at the right time.Once they given respect to someone they wont give up that person easily.

If you intend to touch on Jallikattu Julie never ever do that it's not fake that's real.And Tamil People will never ever defame that Julie for anything else.
What big did she do to tell like this..?
Went to Marina and spoke bad words..
"Chinnamma Chinnamma OPS engamma" This has made her famous. If u have heard this, it has got continuation also, which i cannot post here because of foul language..
Another one - ஆடி போனா ஆவணி மோடி கட்டனும் தாவணி
Nd the meme creators have made her famous in an over-night. She was the only one to protest at Marina for Jallikattu Issue..? You are telling like she was the one who got the permission for Jallikattu.. She has taken 0% effort for this issue.
And the sentence in bold letters - Anybody can be famous by doing wrong things. Nd its easy to get famous by doing wrong things and wrong words. I don't like her at that time and even now..
Ketta Vartha pesithan aalakana. Nothing more than that.

This is Politics bro somehow they want to defame Tamil they shown Julie in Poor light they think its finished.But I think Tamilians will woke up at the right time.Once they given respect to someone they wont give up that person easily.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Who is that Juliee..?
To defame her.. Pls don't say jokes like this karan bro.
Julie is not the face of Tamil youths.

We are deviating from topic. Stay on BB

Back
Top Bottom