Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

• Thread starter Thread starter supermachi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,226
  • Views Views: Views 110,606
SCV is posting the digital settop box add during the advt slot of big boss. i think this is against the policy for any broadcaster.

Yes, but SCV will convincingly say that they are offering free STB and aggressively trying to go DAS before Aug and find no other way to reach subscribers any other way.

Mentality & Nature never change that's why I hate them

Recently they removed Puthiyathalaimurai channel from all the packages from sdirect dth

It's goes on .....

Again removed Puthiyathalaimurai? This is bad, hope no MSO is given the power to remove channels without proper advance announcement with valid reasons. VK does not have Sun News and Thanthi Tv on Analogue. Hope they dont do the same on DAS.

@HOUSE-MD bro, could you please clarify what is going on as I am surprised to see these comments in a Bigg Boss thread. :happy
BTW Julie has completely damaged her case. She should be sent out and never be given a wildcard. :wall Naturally Oviyans will try to remove Julie as much as possible.

To watch these type of programs I think we should be little forgiving enough.

If Oviya understands this there is no problem but she fights neck to neck which Vijay TV uses nicely to even impact social situations outside.

Whatever, one thing is clear. The most abusive and most violent member of the group is Gayathri. No other member is as violent as her right now. During first weeks most violent was GK and after him its Gayathri alone and there is nothing to forget nor forgive anyone here.

I wish there was a strict rule to say, a member will be brought directly for eviction list and put to vote by Big Boss if someone speaks of open threat of violence min 3 times or repeatedly uses abusive words without provocation.

I'm not here watching a reality show to watch or listen to abusive behavior repeatedly (i again say, i have no personal grudge against Gayathri and had no idea about her before this show.... this is the first show where i see her... and might be the last one too as i love to watch some decent conversations...).

Last edited:
@HOUSE-MD bro, could you please clarify what is going on as I am surprised to see these comments in a Bigg Boss thread. :happy

Nothing, SCV Analogue seems to put STB Ad during Big Boss ad's.

BTW Julie has completely damaged her case. She should be sent out and never be given a wildcard. :wall Naturally Oviyans will try to remove Julie as much as possible.

Yes, you are right, Julie should be sent out with no wild card. Harathi too no suitable for wild card.

Not only Ovians, but even people like me who aggressively voted for Julie earlier will stop voting for her any further.

Guys, let us not go off topic by discussing SCV here.

If possible please split SCV discussions from this thread and move to "Chennai Digitization - General Discussions" or as a separate thread.

Last edited:
btw just curious, is Bigboss scripted or real, seriously i have a doubt

I think its not scripted as someone who stood for a seat in legislative assembly wont keep going with abusive behavior just for money or for some reality show.

Last edited:
During first weeks most violent was GK
but in a way i hav enjoyed that violent behavior of Ganja Karuppu.
We know he is a comedian, and even if he is violent he says jokes at times.

But gayathri can't be tolerated.. Hope today Kamal will say something

Back
Top Bottom