Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

• Thread starter Thread starter supermachi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,226
  • Views Views: Views 110,606
@HOUSE-MD Bro they are doing business with our emotions & they are trying to derail Tamil.So that they could show parallel Corporate Culture in Great light.Thus taking Tamil People away from Tamil Identity.Which will in turn Open Tamilnadu for New Socio-Political Ideology & Culture.

That much I can say on this.If you can pick cue from this & try to understand Big Boss in this Perspective.Your entire view on this show might Change.

@HOUSE-MD Bro they are doing business with our emotions & they are trying to derail Tamil.So that they could show parallel Corporate Culture in Great light.Thus taking Tamil People away from Tamil Identity.Which will in turn Open Tamilnadu for New Socio-Political Ideology & Culture.

That much I can say on this.If you can pick cue from this & try to understand Big Boss in this Perspective.Your entire view on this show might Change.

Yes i understand every channel does business with our emotions and at the EOD all they want is their TRP. Yet, i think they have brought some right people into their show for some right role and every person is knowingly or unknowingly playing the programs role knowingly or unknowingly showing their true picture from their inside.

If they know what people are thinking from outside, then either they themselves will limit their exposure or their family will somehow pull them out. But the channel prevents this which is clearly evident by not showing them even the watch.

The show is plain "Live Yourself, Show Yourself And We Just Expose What You Just Show... But We Just Show How We Want It To Be Shown"...

but in a way i hav enjoyed that violent behavior of Ganja Karuppu.
We know he is a comedian, and even if he is violent he says jokes at times.

But gayathri can't be tolerated.. Hope today Kamal will say something

I think all dramas and expose only on Saturday, on Sunday its mostly eviction focusing primarily on the evicted member so its Namitha today.

If they ignore our votes and dont evict her today, then i have better work to do than voting to a reality show which takes our votes for granted.

1c1652669f574c66460c1a254b42cb94.jpg

Thambi where u got this snap ??

This snap is now trending in social media ;):);)

@thisisjagan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom