Discussion Binge+ stb volume resetting everytime

HappySoul

Solutions
Reaction score
Everytime I power on my stb I see the volume is set to some low level , so everytime I have to increase the settop volume to max ..anyone else facing same issue? It feels like stb is not remembering the last set volume level, in normal hd box there is an option to set stb volume

I don't understand this is smart box or something..if you remember back in 2020 the box also had option to select audio format too like dd, dd+, pcm etc now it is just use Dolby or not🧠🪓

I want to sell my box, only the catch up TV feature is there now rest its getting feature less after every update.

Subscribing a channel via STB option also been removed.
Subscribing feature is there but the box should be connected to internet

Yes, with every update features are getting removed, earlier on pressing i button it used to show add to fav or remove and also one could easily change audio language, that one also removed

Subscribing feature is there but the box should be connected to internet

Yes, with every update features are getting removed, earlier on pressing i button it used to show add to fav or remove and also one could easily change audio language, that one also removed
I checked, you cannot sunsctibe from box now, even if its connected to internet. When did u last check this ???

audio change u have to press * button now.

I checked, you cannot sunsctibe from box now, even if its connected to internet. When did u last check this ???

audio change u have to press * button now.
Last week only I subscribed few channels, it worked fine

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock