Biswajit bought new 6 ft c band dish

Thanks karthik for the acknowledgement post of the 6 ft c band dish, right now i am accessing ddf through my father's TATA cdma usb... thanks everyone for support. Yet i have to purchase diseqc's (2 no's), i will purchase it on sunday from the shop as it was not available yesterday.
I want to thank our ddf member Giri photog from Lonavla, Maharashtra who came all the way from Lonavla to Pune for helping me out and he also carried the heavy dish equipment (around 20 kgs) along with me to our vehicle. Very few people help upto this extent.
Hence i will be awarding him with +100 reputation soon on ddf, from myside, after i reach belgaum..
All pics and reviews coming next week after i reach my native in Belgaum Karnataka.

Thanks everyone... and thanks Giri and also Vinay Kumar (Mumbai) for making me a Satellite freak as i am today with good knowledge.

Regards..

biswajit.HD
Pune, Maharashtra.

biswajit.HD said:
Thanks karthik for the acknowledgement post of the 6 ft c band dish, right now i am accessing ddf through my father's TATA cdma usb... thanks everyone for support. Yet i have to purchase diseqc's (2 no's), i will purchase it on sunday from the shop as it was not available yesterday.
I want to thank our ddf member Giri photog from Lonavla, Maharashtra who came all the way from Lonavla to Pune for helping me out and he also carried the heavy dish equipment (around 20 kgs) along with me to our vehicle. Very few people help upto this extent.
Hence i will be awarding him with +100 reputation soon on ddf, from myside, after i reach belgaum..
All pics and reviews coming next week after i reach my native in Belgaum Karnataka.

Thanks everyone... and thanks Giri and also Vinay Kumar (Mumbai) for making me a Satellite freak as i am today with good knowledge.

Regards..

biswajit.HD
Pune, Maharashtra.
+6 reps to giri photog from my side........
Thanks 'giri photog ' from helping out dream members... :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock