Blank screen in Tata sky

RoshJosh

Reaction score
Experiencing the same old problem (Blank screen) for few seconds again tata sky

No Hope for GSAT-10 activation In Near Future.Tata Sky is Very slow & they are not in hurry to Activate GSAT10.

insat 4a life has been shortened by power glitches so i guess it is near by its death

but gsat-10 activation not handlit by ts this is isro work so please dont blame tatasky

Blame to tata sky is just one...
They are promoting tata sky+hd all the time...which is worth 6400 rs box...
Now if they have problem (conversion to mpeg4, isro, foreign satellite), we can not wait at 12 hd channels for whole life. It has been 2-4 years wait for many of us. And last six months after so much of media hype on 29th sep 2012, it is unethical to remain mum on future plan.

shiwesh said:
Blame to tata sky is just one...
They are promoting tata sky+hd all the time...which is worth 6400 rs box...
Now if they have problem (conversion to mpeg4, isro, foreign satellite), we can not wait at 12 hd channels for whole life. It has been 2-4 years wait for many of us. And last six months after so much of media hype on 29th sep 2012, it is unethical to remain mum on future plan.

yes, shiwesh bro u r absolutely right. As i have discussed many times here with proof as to how tata sky planning has been dismal and due to which they have been unable to do anything so blaming tata sky for their current situation is all justified
But still tata sky is least concerned as people are still buying tata sky bco of the brand name and their sales is good, just wait for few more months as they start to feel the heat

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock