• Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4,018
  • Views: Views 830,346
WTP "Tumbbad" 14th December, 9:30pm on &pictures
7vsBelD.jpg

WTP "Tumbbad" 14th December, 9:30pm on &pictures
7vsBelD.jpg

Heard it is a very nice movie but then again will have a limited appeal rather than mass popularity hence won't work for mainstream chs. Plenty of good bollywood even masala ones hardly air on tv, hopeful that Star Network will give in the rejig needed to hook audience interest back

Heard it is a very nice movie but then again will have a limited appeal rather than mass popularity hence won't work for mainstream chs. Plenty of good bollywood even masala ones hardly air on tv, hopeful that Star Network will give in the rejig needed to hook audience interest back
Has amazing satellite appeal. It didn't do well because of low budget. Studio couldn't promote it properly 🙁.

Huh? I was watching WWE Sunday Dhamaal. It showed 25th December on SD channel.
Ik it it was destined to be a Christmas scheduled premiere plus Sony doesn't have a big movie which is also a box office hit that's why prime noon slot (It will directly compete with Saaho I think, and The Zoya Factor).

Ik it it was destined to be a Christmas scheduled premiere plus Sony doesn't have a big movie which is also a box office hit that's why prime noon slot (It will directly compete with Saaho I think, and The Zoya Factor).
Saaho to premier in HD on 6th December and SD on 7th December I think. As it will premiere on 8th on Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock