• Views Views: Views 899,558
Kakuda premiere on 5th October 8pm on Zee cinema
Kakuda.jpg

Dunki this October on Zee cinema
Screenshot-20240918-214114-CRICFy-TV.jpg

Screenshot-20240918-214136-CRICFy-TV.jpg

Screenshot-20240918-214201-CRICFy-TV.jpg

Last edited:
Dunki is the first Raju Hirani film ever to go to Zee Cinema! It’s somewhat hard to believe that neither RHF’s longtime partner Sony nor Viacom18 (because of Jio Studios) took the movie. Another big win for Zee, with 2 of the 3 SRK releases in 2023 with Zee! :clap2:

Also, I have a feeling that Zee Cinema might finally rebrand with the premiere of Dunki, with the same graphics introduced by Zee’s Southern movie channels recently.
@ak7777 @Deep Mody @Jaffer7080 @Divyam any thoughts?

Dunki is the first Raju Hirani film ever to go to Zee Cinema! It’s somewhat hard to believe that neither RHF’s longtime partner Sony nor Viacom18 (because of Jio Studios) took the movie. Another big win for Zee, with 2 of the 3 SRK releases in 2023 with Zee! :clap2:

Also, I have a feeling that Zee Cinema might finally rebrand with the premiere of Dunki, with the same graphics introduced by Zee’s Southern movie channels recently.
It gone to zee because of red chillies entertainment and RHF didn't have partnership with Sony VVC is having a partnership

Munnabhai mbbs had premiered on zee.

Dunki is the first Raju Hirani film ever to go to Zee Cinema!
Munna Bhai MBBS Premiered on Zee TV Thursday Premier, Not Sure about Lage Raho Munna Bhai
It’s somewhat hard to believe that neither RHF’s longtime partner Sony nor Viacom18 (because of Jio Studios) took the movie.
RHF has always co-produced movies so it never controlled Satellite Rights I believe

Dunki is just presented by Jio Studios, Not Co-Produced

Movie(s)​
Satellite Rights Holder​
Co-Producer(s)​
PK, Saala Khadoos​
Sony​
VVC​
Sanju​
Disney-Star​
Fox Star Studios, VVC​
Dunki​
Zee​
Red Chillies Entertainment​
As of now, I think Dunki will premiere on 27th October (Pre-Diwali Premiere) just like how Bharat premiered exactly 7 days before Diwali in 2019 in a clash with Mission Mangal on Star Gold & Bharat won the clash by a huge margin bcoz Mission Mangal has a simultaneous premiere on Star Plus as well

So a Pre-Diwali Rebrand will be perfect for the Upcoming Festive Season For Zee Cinema

bharat-world-television-premiere-trp-ratings.JPG

After 10 months!??? 😳
It was a long journey.
Maybe its a strategic decision between the makers & Zee to have a gap of 6-8 Months Since the OTT Premiere to have huge ratings or sole decision of Zee to rebrand the channel
Dunki Promo:-

Last edited:
Munna Bhai MBBS Premiered on Zee TV Thursday Premier, Not Sure about Lage Raho Munna Bhai

RHF has always co-produced movies so it never controlled Satellite Rights I believe

Movie(s)​
Satellite Rights Holder​
Co-Producer(s)​
PK, Saala Khadoos​
Sony​
VVC​
Sanju​
Disney-Star​
Fox Star Studios, VVC​
Dunki​
Zee​

As of now, I think Dunki will premiere on 27th October (Pre-Diwali Premiere) just like how Bharat premiered exactly 7 days before Diwali in 2019 in a clash with Mission Mangal on Star Gold & Bharat won the clash by a huge margin bcoz Mission Mangal has a simultaneous premiere on Star Plus as well

So a Pre-Diwali Rebrand will be perfect for the Upcoming Festive Season For Zee Cinema

Maybe its a strategic decision between the makers & Zee to have a gap of 6-8 Months Since the OTT Premiere to have huge ratings or sole decision of Zee to rebrand the channel

I think Dunki delayed premiere was due to the renegotiation of prices between zee and makers because movie wasn't of that level of 3 id*ots pk which will give them high ratings even after years jawan was a full mass package which has a high repeat value so it was premiered in just 4.5 months

Movie(s)​
Satellite Rights Holder​
Co-Producer(s)​
PK, Saala Khadoos​
Sony​
VVC​
Sanju​
Disney-Star​
Fox Star Studios, VVC​
Dunki​
Zee​

Till Munna Bhai MBBS VVC Films partner was Zee. After Parineeta, All VVC Films shifted to Sony

Back
Top Bottom