Bollywood sings birthday song for Sudesh Bhosle!

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Besides being a complete entertainer himself, he is also voice behind that of several Bollywood legends. In fact, noted singer Sudesh Bhosle, despite keeping a consciously low-profile, commands formidable goodwill in the music industry. And it was precisely this goodwill that was on full display at his birthday celebration on June 30 at Hotel Sea Princess in Juhu.

Besides, Sudesh’s wife Hema, daughter Shruti, son and singer Siddhant Bhosle, the other celebs cheering the birthday boy at the glittering party were the likes of playback singers Adnan Sami, Udit Narayan, Suresh Wadkar, Sufi singer Mudasir Ali, Abhijeet, Kumar Sanu, Mika, Talat Aziz,Ila Arun, Shailendra Singh, Nitin Mukesh, Manhar Udhas, Akriti Kakar, Alka Yagnik, Vaishali Samant, Bela Shinde, Bali Bramhabatt, music directors Anandji, Pritam, Annu Malik, Anil Mohile, Malai da, Jatin, Bappi Lahiri, Shamir Tandon, Sameer Sen, director S Ramachandran, Mani, Bipin Chunawala, Aditya Singh, comedians Raju Shrivastav, Sunil Pal, Navin Prabhakar and actors Bhagyashree, Poonam Dhillon, Shekhar Suman, Tabassum, and a horde of other friends right from his orchestra days.

With such a galaxy of singers and comedians present at the venue, it was a foregone conclusion that music, masti and entertainment would be the theme of the evening. And after Sudesh cut the cake at the stroke of midnight, that was precisely what it turned out to be, putting the entire gathering in high spirits. After non-stop fun till the wee hours of morning, the perfectly hosted evening ended with some sumptuous delicacies and mouth watering desserts.

Said an overhwlemed Sudesh Bhosle, "I felt very touched that so many of my friends came to wish me. Alka Yagnik, Kumar Sanu and Bali are leaving for a tour and are here to wish me with their luggage in the boot of the car." Son Siddhant Bhosle sang songs to wish dad on his speical day while everyone from sufi singer Mudasri Ali to Anwar to Kumar Sanu to Alka Yagnik to Adnan Sami sang a few verses with Sudesh on stage. For a very long time, such caramaderie was not witnessed ona msuical stage that this night.

Sunil Pal, Navin Prabhakar, Madhav Moge, Raju Shrivastav and a horde of comedians mde sure that the evening ended with rib-tickling fare. And as we left the venue, laughter still resonated the hall. "Enjoy your dinner," Sunil Pal seriously told Sudesh Bhosle. "You have paid for it. And tera hakk banta hai!| Sudesh Bhosle grinned and cheered Sunil who had the last word. "but it took you 50 years to reach this day." Touche!

http://www.radioandmusic.com/content/editorial/news-releases/bollywood-sings-birthday-song-sudesh-bhosle

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock