Booked a brand new Sun Direct HD with Recording

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
I have booked a brand new Sun Direct HD with Unlimited Recording. It costs me RS 2,940. I am getting 5 months free subscription of HD Bengali Megashine Pack. I was thinking of taking Mega HD Pack but that pack was missing Star Jalsha. I have really got a good offer.:eek:hya :eek:hya The Pack includes all Devotional, Bengali, North Eastern, Music Channels. The connection will be fixed on saturday afternoon. Will post SS after that. The Pack consists of 185 Channels including Services, Games & Language Feeds.
The Pack includes Two Bengali News Channels - ABP Ananda / Aakash Aath.
It also includes my favourite channels Sangeet Bangla, Focus NE, Colors, Star Sports 3, Zoom TV.:eek:hya

Anirudha said:
Can you record other channel while watching another ?

Bro I have just booked the connection. It shall be fixed on saturday. Then only I can say. I am a all time lover of sun direct. Under no circumstance I shall leave sun direct, inspite of their less Bengali count because their service is too good. I alreday had sd connection now shifted to hd + recording.

Anirudha said:
Can you record other channel while watching another ?

Anirudha Bro i am also using Sundirect Hd you can record the Channel & other channel is not working ,Because It says Confirm cancel the record & After the other channel will be working

Sundirect Hd Set top box only unlimited Recording using external usb like (pendrive,External Hard Disk)

Why Saturday ? :huh
If you booked connection today so does they take 4 days to upgrade connection.

I think all Unlimited ie: USB recording doesn't have the option of twin tuners..someone confirm..

vicky222 said:
Anirudha Bro i am also using Sundirect Hd you can record the Channel & other channel is not working ,Because It says Confirm cancel the record & After the other channel will be working

Sundirect Hd Set top box only unlimited Recording using external usb like (pendrive,External Hard Disk)

So its like dishtv I always missed by Fav. programs when my parents watch TV :(:'(

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I think all Unlimited ie: USB recording doesn't have the option of twin tuners..someone confirm..

Ur Correct Mr.Kumarbhai Bro i am also using Sundirect Hd you can record the Channel & other channel is not working ,Because It says Confirm cancel the record & After the other channel will be working

Only Recording Channel Is Working

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock