Good News Booked New TATA Sky HD Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends installation done. All snap posted in first post but due to rainy weather and forecast. dark light in my area hence there is darkness in snap.I will post good snaps once Tata sky installation will be done currently connected with Dish TV HD.

Last edited:
Congratulations @Shivraj bro, welcome to jingalala family, bro didn't find snaps in 1st post, kindly update the same...

Don't know but why some technicians not doing there job well. Already visiting time over but no response from technician.

Also contacted Tata sky cc they told me that we are arranging visit today in next 2 hours and now I am waiting for next response.

What if you want to use your old existing dish like for Dish TV -> Tata Sky migration. Do TS installers provide any option to only purchase STB not the whole unit?

What if you want to use your old existing dish like for Dish TV -> Tata Sky migration. Do TS installers provide any option to only purchase STB not the whole unit?
I am talk to tatasky dealer they told me that provide STB only & exchange my old distv stb with RS 300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock