Good News Booked New TATA Sky HD Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is any other models in STB or only one Technicolor which showing on Tata Website?

There is any other models in STB or only one Technicolor which showing on Tata Website?
Currently they have both Technicolor and skyworth stb's in line up but it's depends on where you live and Tatasky dealer have It at the time of installation, but in website they are showing only Technicolor stb.

Recently few of our forum members got skyworth stb which is good then Technicolor stb.

Technicolor stb hangs a while changing the channels, it freezes for few seconds while changing the channels.

Last edited:
You are creating confusion to me because my Dishtv Package expiring tomorrow & i am planning to go for Tatasky.

You are creating confusion to me because my Dishtv Package expiring tomorrow & i am planning to go for Tatasky.
Can you exchange box? If yes I will send you my box (tatasky HD) it is just 2days old. If you interested please post me.

Pls suggest me how to connect my technicolor HD box with wifi. I tried with connecting the Wifi dongole. But it not detecting my wifi network. And am not finding any network setting option in settings.
When I search in Youtube videos, there is a network preference option in Setting. But my STB does not have the option. Pls help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock