Good News Bought Xstream Box

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Yesterday evening installation of Xstream Box has been completed and made payment through dth account (Made a recharge of 2k and gave 250rs cash to the technician). Quality of the box and remote was good and overall first impression was nice. Channel activation took approx 1hr because the stock was new and it took some time to enter into the system (That's what the technician said) meanwhile I was able to use apps.

Picture Quality and Audio Quality has been increased compared to the old box. Earlier I was using Huawei box. There is a small lag like slow-mo when switched between channels or apps to channel. This was happening on Internet Tv too and I'm not sure why.

I think Prime video app needs an update for it's UI and playback window. Compared to the firestick playback interface android app's interface is bad. I cant check XStream content yet because the device is not yet updated with my ID and other details. Dropped a message to airtel twitter handle already regarding this and ordered Optical cable. UPDATE: Contacted CC and they did a troubleshoot.

There is no fav button/feature like in HD box and due to this cant jump from one fav channel to another instead of going through all the channels but by using my channel list from home we can switch them.

0pqtLyx.jpg

AM4s7wk.jpg

ae9p2Mo.jpg

gp5x0s9.jpg

5qHFUNK.jpg

fPQrqHO.jpg

Tj0l8St.jpg

t59KjkN.jpg

FcG5PST.jpg

c84AfYV.jpg

MG31yzY.jpg

yK3njBE.jpg

trKujIr.jpg

Received Optical Audio Cable

JEHrkaw.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to mention regarding alexa. It works with alexa too but only for switching between channels. Can't give commands to access Netflix or prime videos and for that can use Google assistant.

How is Hd channels picture quality..pls mention your name of old box is it HEVC or not

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock